[Ban Expired] Banned for Contrawhore Misunderstanding After I Had Disconnected
Your name: Shorty

Your ban ID: 55279

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: Contrawhore in Bank

Involved: lolboaty

Why we should unban you: Yesterday me and my friend decided we would set up a computer shop. We used the bank of America because it had room to show off our products and also had a good area for making payments behind the glass. We set up the shop with products and spent time making notes for all the products we were selling including names and specs. We began to roleplay talking to customers and selling the items to them. we also decided that would would hide some contra in the bank vault, so the customers and police could not see it. This shop went on for about 1 hour, and then it was getting late so we left the server. When I tried to connect to the server this evening I was informed that I had been banned for contrawhoring in the bank. What I imagine has happened is that my props had despawned, leaving just money printers in the bank vault, giving the impression that I was just hiding contra in a public place, which was not the case. We fully roleplayed the shop and only used the contra as a side activity when there were no customers around. Below I have attatched a screenshot of the shop as proof.

[Image: vdwAZhm.jpg]
I was the cop that destroyed your contraband.
I can indeed testify that when i destroyed the contraband that all doors where unowned. The corleone don that reported the incident to me said that he just bought the doors and that the bank was empty for a while now. I think this verifies your story.

However, you still based on the mainstreet, this isnt allowed and i think you got banned for that.
(10-28-2014, 10:38 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I was the cop that destroyed your contraband.
I can indeed testify that when i destroyed the contraband that all doors where unowned. The corleone don that reported the incident to me said that he just bought the doors and that the bank was empty for a while now. I think this verifies your story.

However, you still based on the mainstreet, this isnt allowed and i think you got banned for that.

I told my friend about this as soon as I got banned and he said that a while ago he had asked an admin if farming contra in main street shops was ok, and the admin said that as it was roleplayed out it was fine.

Before this ban I was honestly not aware that there was any rule against contra farming in any buildings on the map, or that the main street buildings had certain rules around them. There is certainly nothing about contrafarming in this way in the server rules, as I checked earlier.

The shop was fully roleplayed out though, and I never intended to break any of the rules. Plus as I said, the main purpose of the building was a shop with contra as a side perk, it was never meant to be a base.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned.
Base Rule 7: "All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here."

I highly doubt any admin gave you the okay to place contraband in the bank.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned.
Base rule #7, you cannot base on Main Street. The bank is definately on Main Street.

Placing contraband down does in fact turn a house/shop into a base.

Regardless if you had a shop there you were breaking base rule #7.

Denied. User was in fact breaking base rule #7 by basing in the bank.