Unban request on MrGorzia53
Name: MrGorzia53ΒΈ

Ban ID: 55214

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: I get banned for 2x CDM on ?Purpose?

Involved: Gorzia, me.

Why we should unban you ? : Because it wasn't me who was playing, I let my brother play a little bit, like 10 minutes, the time I got to the market and came back at home, and when I came back, I tried to connect to the server, and it said: You are banned for 2 days. Go on fearlessrp.net for more infos. So, I think its not funny to ban me, 2 DAYS! for something that the real Gorzia didn't do.. And I know some peoples will say; Why you let your brother played on your account ?
Because my brother is a little kids of 10 years old, and my mother absolutly want that I let it play when I don't use my PC.

Thank you to unban me Smile
Your actions, your responsibility.
Wasn't my action..
Ok, you judge, but It's not cool for me who didn't do anything..
Thats the same. You are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account.

Terms of Service:

1.11. How can my accounts be used? You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Services accounts and Steam account. We may limit who may use your Services account or any associated accounts or the number of devices from which you may access the Services.

Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46755
Can I have a second chance ?
Plzzzzzz, I'll make sure that my brother didn't do anything on my account..
I'll make one for him, buy it Garry's Mod to be sure that he don't do this again.

Thx Smile
Can someone answer me ? My Unban Request is not Denied or Accepted, so what now ?
Denied.

Your account, your responsibility.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator