Mr Doc Unban Request
Your name: Mr Doc

Your ban ID: 52000

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: NLR, 11th ban

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you: After the past 3 months I have become strangely mature. Now I know this unban request is going to sound like all the rest but if I have to be honest it was a stupid mistake that I made and now I realise that I am on my last chance. I would like to be unbanned because I miss the server and I miss RPing with everyone it was a really silly and stupid thing I did when I was already on my 10th ban if I was to be unbanned early I promise to follow every single rule and I will even read through the rules again just to get myself familiar with them again.
Thank you- Mr Doc  
You claiming to "suddently become mature" is not a reason for us to shorten your ban or unban you. Your ban has been issued and you bring no reason as to why your ban should be shortened or removed. It's your responsibility to read and learn the rules. It's your fault you got banned and we don't reduce bans just because people make UBRs.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I said Strangely not suddenly and I know 3 months is only a short time in the scheme of things, but a lot can happen in a day let alone 3 months. Obviously I have read the rules before but I made the mistake of not following them to the letter. And my reason is I miss fearless a lot and from my experience of locating other RP servers I have never found one as good as this one. I also accept that this is my last chance. I apologise for my mistakes in the past and now I realise that bans don't just disappear
Does this apply?
If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
It doesn't as I've already posted on your UBR.

I'll message the banning administrator to check your case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ok thanks
Do we have an update on it?
You don't mature in 2 to 3 months, that's just an excuse.
You should really learn from your mistakes, as it's your 11th ban. Most people get permed after having 11 - 13 depending on the severity and yours aren't quite the light ones.
You haven't replied for over 7 days.
Denied.