Stingbays unban request
Your name: (STINGBAY)

Your ban ID: (47950)

Banned by: (console)

Reason: (ttt.lua hacking)

Involved: ()

Why we should unban you: (I was playing Fearlessrp for 3 weeks and was on 6 hours a day and had fun, playing with the people on, I really liked to roleplay as a cop, and I really love this server, its the best server out their, you just cant compare a normal gmod server to this one because this one beats them all. I have been thinking about this server for over a year now and when I got banned I cried, I really did because I loved this server and the community and would love to be a part of it again.

Well one day I was messing around and was being stupid, and I thought it would be cool to hack and when I did, I got banned and that was a year ago, and when I got on the server with the hack and I thought to myself should I really be doing this and I was stupid, and made the wrong choice, and when I was banned I started to get tears in my eye's because I new that I had made the worst choice and I felt very bad and stupid for doing it, and the reason why I waited so long is that I felt very stupid and ashamed for what I had done, I regret it to this day, because I should have been smarter then that and I should not have broken server rule's, I was stupid and should have not done that and after I did that, I did not hack on any other server because I realized it was wrong and iv been on a lot of other server's but this one is the best. I will not hack on this again, I have matured and have realized it is wrong to hack and it can ruin peoples experience on the server. I apologize to the server and the server staff for doing this, and i'm not going to argue about me using hacks because I no it was wrong what I did, and I hope the community will forgive me for my foolish and immature actions.

I understand if I don't get unbanned, Im just wanting a 2nd chance on this community.
Denied.

Cheaters get punished, simple as that.