[EVENT] Ashwick Valley
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sausage Roll Man

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235
Job you wish to be: Bandit
Give a brief detail about your RP: I've not been RPing for long but this is a good opportunity for me to start as I am a creative individual and can enjoy RP for long periods of time!
Other details: I'm a good shot.
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes, 100%.
Look forward to this lads.
I am posting this application on behalf of Ivan Tempski who is currently banned from the Fearless Forums.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68782868
Job you wish to be: Bartender 
Give a brief detail about your RP: I will add an western feeling to the atmosphere.
Other details: N/A
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes
Any of the camp looking cowboys/ that dodgy John Marston guy running around in the video would be me Tounge

OT: Looking forwards to this event, can't wait to get stuck in!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I cannot wait either, the event will be one of a kind in my eyes. Looks good and well planned want to see the dupe now.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Laurenz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40191451 

Job you wish to be: Sherrif

Give a brief detail about your RP: Gerald Foster moved into the small town of Ashwick from his previous home in the country of Texas to the east in the year 1846 and lived
in a small suburb shack with his 'ma and pa', he spent most of his childhood hunting with 'pa' and in the year 1852, with his aquired skills 
of weaponry and tactics after many years of hunting deer and elk with his pa, and continued hunting until his late teens in which he decided to apply for Deputy at the County Jail, later that year he got the job and began a new career as an Ashwick law-enforcer.

Gerald is known by most as a kind-hearted man who drinks far too much and when confronted by crime, will do anything to protect civillians.
His main hobbies are fishing, hunting and darting with pals, his favorite weapon is a Smith & Wesson he is described as being 5,9,has black hair, has a silver revolver strapped to his side, has small stubble and a mustache, often has a small hat on and wears 1850s formal clothing with a small bag strapped to him and a small red tie.

[Image: Sheriff-western-style.jpg]

[b]Other Details: [/b]His full name is Gerald Richter Foster, his nickname is Rich', He is very straightforward. 

Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes, ofcourse.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Wood
I'm afraid I'll have to revoke my application, I have just been told my holiday is going on until Tuesday rather than Monday.
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Clawz
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:73875298
Job you wish to be:Hotel staff
Give a brief detail about your RP:"It's decided! From now on, no-one is staying alone, on the streets, without a proper accomodation!" I will be making sure everyone has a place inside at Ashwick Alley. I will be making and ranking rooms from Luxury Suite to small room and things as such. I will be hosting parties for our guests, and I won't hesitate calling the Saloon for food for our guests.
Other details: "Jeffrey Keen's the name" He's an educated and average man, not so rich, and he earns all his money from his only job, the hotel staff. He thinks that his boss doesn't pay him enough for all the work he does, and is constantly complaining about the state of the hotel. He's proud to be a citizen of Ashwick Valley, and is ready to do as much as he can to help his city. I mean, he's been living in Ashwick Alley for 55 years, his whole entire life, he's not ready to let the town go. And if there were to be an attack, he would certainly be ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of his town.
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: I agree and understand this, I guarantee that this won't be happening.
Applications will be reviewed in a few days in bulk, once again, we appreciate your interest.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pinky
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29300898
Job you wish to be: Hotel Staff can be citizen aswell if needed
Give a brief detail about your RP: Well As staff on a hotel there are serveral diffrent things to do As you could work in the lobby for example where you help out pepole who would like to stay at the Hotel
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]