Advanced Duplicator Manager doesn't work!
Hey everyone,

Title of bug: Advanced Duplicator manager won't connect with your account

Information: When you go to Character link (Not the icon above, I know it won't work) it says: Could not connect to -My IP- on port - My port - No Dupes Found

Hope you guys can fix this!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Am I the only one with this problem?
thats not your ip, thats the game/FTP/whatever servers IP adress, its been down ever since the hacker attack and i guess soul hasnt gotten around to fixing it yet / cant fix it without a major code overhaul)
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • James_Gaff
(10-24-2014, 07:09 PM)Voluptious Wrote: thats not your ip, thats the game/FTP/whatever servers IP adress, its been down ever since the hacker attack and i guess soul hasnt gotten around to fixing it yet / cant fix it without a major code overhaul)

Thanks for explaining.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Your reference to the hacker attack is somewhat invalid.

The hacker only managed to grab the RCON password using a common source exploit/bug, the advanced dupe management system that Fearless has in place, I assume, is all hosted on the same dedicated server as the servers are hosted on.

Not a hacker attack, although Soul may of disabled port 21 whilst he fixes the stuff, which would be a more logical explanation, as port 21 is used for FTP and if your server has just been hacked and you don't know the extent, that'd be the first thing I would disable.
(10-28-2014, 02:07 PM)Death_Wish Wrote: Your reference to the hacker attack is somewhat invalid.

The hacker only managed to grab the RCON password using a common source exploit/bug, the advanced dupe management system that Fearless has in place, I assume, is all hosted on the same dedicated server as the servers are hosted on.

Not a hacker attack, although Soul may of disabled port 21 whilst he fixes the stuff, which would be a more logical explanation, as port 21 is used for FTP and if your server has just been hacked and you don't know the extent, that'd be the first thing I would disable.

I wont go into detail but they had more acess than just the RCON. The hackers lied to the staff when they spoke together. Soul hanst gotten around to fix it , or it may be a problem the staff want to be confidential, but it went down when the hackers struck and it was because of their attack its still down
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Temar and Soul has been looking in to it - But they haven't found a solution though. But be patience, they'll find out sooner or later.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-28-2014, 04:11 PM)Floodify Wrote: Temar and Soul has been looking in to it - But they haven't found a solution though. But be patience, they'll find out sooner or later.

Any reason they cant reinstate the system/files/whatever that were before it went down?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(10-28-2014, 04:17 PM)Voluptious Wrote:
(10-28-2014, 04:11 PM)Floodify Wrote: Temar and Soul has been looking in to it - But they haven't found a solution though. But be patience, they'll find out sooner or later.

Any reason they cant reinstate the system/files/whatever that were before it went down?

They're still available in game, so they're still on the computer, it's the matter of connecting to the location where the .txt are. It was apparently more serious than just a disconnect from the server.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm sad to see this issue is this serious. I've turned over a new leaf and would love to take my works to the other servers. Sadly, the newest one was extremely difficult for me to get as polished as I have. God speed on this one. Hopefully it will be announced in the news threads when it's fixed.