LuLFail
So I'm playing on V2D out of no where a black Audi is like trying to get me to pull over so I do so, out comes a cop and tells me i'm driving recklessly (true i was drifting lol), so I go: .// Bro why you driving an audi? It's a family car that is way failRP I think its stupid!
Claims a moder allowed him to do so... Why? Is this Not fail RP?

It just bothers me so i need other peoples insight on it... is this FailRP?

FYI:

DON'T ask me who the person is or who the mod is, cause i'm not gonna reply that info.

Regards,
Covella.
It's not FailRP, atleast I think so. In real life, it's actually possible to go drifting in any car. It's against the traffic laws(IRL), but it's still possible to do so.

Well, if it was a cop drifting in an audi, unless it was a neccesary move to succeed in his task (a car chase for example), it is FailRP.
i have self control
Apperently its acceptable when his job is set to "Interceptor" or something along those lines. Personally i dont really agree to it, but as long he has that job he isnt really FailRPing.
Police officers can drive practically any car, I drive the Mercedes or Raptor.
But it's not failRP as officers can drive civilian cars in real life->
[Image: img_8947copy.jpg]

[Image: 8255165558_7ec443c601.jpg]
Yeah, in fact I was on the NJ turnpike I saw a state trooper in a MINI VAN! lol and I automatically thought of this post so I bite my lip on this one gents LOL. I just wish the officer role played it better.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
I do believe that the officers are only allowed to drive in their official cars and not "Undercover police cars".
However I am still a bit unsure.
No, that is not bannable and therefor not FailRP
(just look at all the failed BR's against Dr Internet)
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • James_Gaff
As mentioned above, Doctor Internet has gotten several BR's on him regarding this, they all get denied.
Out of curiosity, what part of this is failRP?
With permission it is okay to do this, without a permission it should not be performed. In Sweden they use Audi and Volvo as undercover car...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • DarkAngelx
If you have permission you can, but it is only one special unit per the police force.
Kind Regards,
Wood.