V2P Current Situation
I know this is spoke about to many times and admins close the threads but v2p has no staff members moderating the server at all, I really like that server and I have recently started to play it more, hopefully my thread can make this change for the better of the community as a whole.

Only 2 minutes into me joining the server I see prop-fights and tranq wars, maybe staff members could make a routine on that server as something has to happen so passive players on here is can roleplay safely like myself.

Thank you for you time and hopefully this situation can be taken into account.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Chumps
That's the main reason I don't play on that server. I love the map but there's just way to many minges :/
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 6 users Like Decay's post:
  • Suarez, Jordy, Chumps, James_Gaff, Dauntless, Adamantite
(10-16-2014, 05:20 PM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: That's the main reason I don't play on that server. I love the map but there are just way to many minges :/

Totally agree!
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Decay, Chumps
(10-16-2014, 05:20 PM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: That's the main reason I don't play on that server. I love the map but there's just way to many minges :/

Same thing here I try to play on the server and do something but it usual ends in CDM'S etch witch is really anoying...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Chumps
Agree with you Jordy, V2P is unplayable all the time. Most people like to go on and minge or contra whore not real RP is done.
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Jordy, Chumps
Please, don't make the excuse that staff has a life too. Just don't.

And indeed, V2P is unplayable, it has been for a long, long time.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Jordy, Dauntless
V2p can changed if players join in and start doing ban request and trying to stablish it a server wanted for more experient players , for me is the best map from Fearless , i started there and i grow up there , sadly i had to move , it start appear to many minges and noobies and bitches , that started in 2013 , i remember in 2011 was a server ith good population and funny to play it , not anymore and i guess it will changes , prefer they changed the v2d then the v2p
(10-16-2014, 06:53 PM)therock1990 Wrote: V2p can changed if players join in and start doing ban request and trying to stablish it a server wanted for more experient players , for me is the best map from Fearless , i started there and i grow up there , sadly i had to move , it start appear to many minges and noobies and bitches , that started in 2013 , i remember in 2011 was a server ith good population and funny to play it , not anymore and i guess it will changes , prefer they changed the v2d then the v2p

I agree, I started Fearless on v2p and back then it was fine, but over the past year it has grew a bad reputation for minges, etc.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The thing with v2p is (and many of the current staff have said this) is that its far too big and therefor difficult/boring to moderate

The map is big and has some RP potential all that but if the staff dislikes it because its "too hard" to moderate there isnt really much we can do about it
When Jan agrees, you know its true.

I entirely agree with Jordy here. Something needs to change.