Too far gone
The servers are still active enough and there's some interesting content being implemented, and that's where my praise ends.

After nearly 3 years of my time invested within the community, I have little to no reason to stay.  Not because I've exhausted the fun out of City RP, but because I'm deflated by the lack of any ethnics or professionalism coming from the administrators.  Whenever I see a player doing something either remotely harmless or perhaps being annoying in some way - but not actually violating the rules - receive questionable punishment, it gets me convinced that the majority of the current staff are becoming more non-lenient.

In-game is also an issue in my book.  For instance:
  • Why does my @ message go without a response when there are 5 admins currently active? 
  • Why do some of the admins have an ambiguous understanding of certain rules?  
  • Why do most of the admins only appear to put effort into apprehending the most obvious offences, and never bother to properly investigate more serious/demanding offences?  
  • How come, if an admin requests evidence that proved a player was clearly violating the rules, receives that evidence over the forums but doesn't acknowledge it in any way?  
  • How come certain staff members come off as rude in general, talking down to you when you require their input on something?  
All of these examples having occurred in my previous time spent playing.

To put it bluntly - the current treatment given by administrators is lazy and oppressive.  All the staff members that had any decency have long since left.  It takes months (if not years) for the most basic and prioritized features to be applied to the server.  Fearless has lost its significance, it's an abundant mess, and I have no intention of coming back.

Good luck
The following 1 user Likes ilmon3y's post:
  • Imperator
GoodBye!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Goodbye and good luck.
I'll hope this thread for once doesn't turn into an argument.
Good bye.
Take care brother. Your not wrong on many of the statements.
bye.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Cant deny some of these.

Peace out brother!
(10-14-2014, 11:21 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Take care brother.  Your not wrong on many of the statements.

Remember , we dont need admins , admins need us , stay true , peace Wink
Good bye, and good luck in whatever you may do.
Good bye. I hope this doesn't turn into an argument.