Quick Question about the new van
Hello, I just have a quick question about the new Van that was added. (Ford Transport if I recall correctly)
I was wondering if it is inside the borders for rebels, like if it is "cheap" enough for them. Because it would like to use it as a rebel lugging illegal items around. 
Thanks and have a great day.
I have a feeling it's a bit too expensive, and is a pretty nice car. Things like Trabant, Tides and things like this are still Rebel.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I've been told otherwise. Would be nice for a member of the staff team to clear this up.
Rebels only freaking sit in their base to farm contra and weed. They should be driving around in BMWs with gold all over it.

But in my opinion the rebels should be allowed to drive around in the van. They're not hobos for christ sake.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Moisty
It would be cool if the rebel had that van with the camo. 
Thanks for the quick responses guys, I will ask an admin to clear things up and I will post the answer here Cheese
Venom said in his opinion they shouldn't, but I guess it depends on the person. I think it should be allowed if it doesn't use those fancy paints and just a cheap white or the camo like kie said.
Soul have spoken

[Image: u0aLEXW.png]
(10-13-2014, 08:29 PM)Kai Wrote: Venom said in his opinion they shouldn't, but I guess it depends on the person. I think it should be allowed if it doesn't use those fancy paints and just a cheap white or the camo like kie said.
Soul said on the server earlier today that rebels can drive the van, so I'll take that as a yes.
 Zecon
not an Administrator