Another unexpected but great choice.

Congratulations Zecon.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Well deserved.
Congrats Zecon!
Well deserved and congrats, been calling this out Tounge
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
Good job mate, can't think of anyone who deserved it more than you!
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
I do not know is this normal but my friend who had played for less than 2 hours (kebabmies) panicked in gunfight and tryed to defend me and my other friend and drove over the guy that shot me and my friend. then he got 6hours ban of using cars and i think that is not neccesery for a person that has played for 2 hours (admin was zecon) this is not a unblacklist request but i want to know is it normal to blacklist someone that has played 2hours and kills one person with a car in fight for 6 hours
(10-19-2014, 10:42 AM)dem batman Wrote: I do not know is this normal but my friend who had played for less than 2 hours (kebabmies) panicked in gunfight and tryed to defend me and my other friend and drove over the guy that shot me and my friend. then he got 6hours ban of using cars and i think that is not neccesery for a person that has played for 2 hours (admin was zecon) this is not a unblacklist request but i want to know is it normal to blacklist someone that has played 2hours and kills one person with a car in fight for 6 hours

Yes, it is. Your car is not a vehicle and Zecon, I and your friend sorted this out when I made the @ call. General Rule 5: Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
ok well i tought there would be somekind of smaller punishment for such a new player but ok if it is normal