Ban Request on Skippy!, Wes and Afflack
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Skippy! | Wes | Afflack

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18320266 | STEAM_0:1:13223408| STEAM_0:0:10791256

Time in GMT: 20:05 GMT | 21:05 GMT+1

Summary: I was BMD as Skippy! and Afflack appeared and tied me up and hold me under "gun point" with their flares. I stood in the middle of the street and then I was randomly tranquilized without any reason or yell by Wes. Then they used the my state to tie me up.

Evidence:

[Image: vi-XtPBIK.jpg]

[Image: vi-LmlGr8.jpg]

[Image: vi-GPAnqe.jpg]

[Image: vi-wIEOOr.jpg]
You were obviously breaking the rules. You left the server while hostaged, and didn't get "scared" when we pointed guns at you. You were outside of our house and we were rping as cannibals. If you don't want to RP then why are you on an RP server?
(08-25-2011, 07:26 PM)Skippy Wrote: You were obviously breaking the rules. You left the server while hostaged, and didn't get "scared" when we pointed guns at you. You were outside of our house and we were rping as cannibals. If you don't want to RP then why are you on an RP server?

So you confess that you hostaged me OUT of your house on the path next to the street with passers and cars on it. Would you do that in real life?

Well if you want to roleplay this, please don't take out a flare gun to "scare" me because I am old and experienced enough (IC) to know that this was a flare gun -.-

I left the server to creat a ban requst. That isn't against the rules. If would be banable if I join the server 2 minutes after I left. We call that "disconnecting to avoind a rp situation".

Also, can I ask for a reason why you randomly hostaged me on the street? Just "to eat me"? I hope not so.
(08-25-2011, 08:58 PM)Visual Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 07:26 PM)Skippy Wrote: You were obviously breaking the rules. You left the server while hostaged, and didn't get "scared" when we pointed guns at you. You were outside of our house and we were rping as cannibals. If you don't want to RP then why are you on an RP server?

So you confess that you hostaged me OUT of your house on the path next to the street with passers and cars on it. Would you do that in real life?

Well if you want to roleplay this, please don't take out a flare gun to "scare" me because I am old and experienced enough (IC) to know that this was a flare gun -.-

I left the server to creat a ban requst. That isn't against the rules. If would be banable if I join the server 2 minutes after I left. We call that "disconnecting to avoind a rp situation".

Also, can I ask for a reason why you randomly hostaged me on the street? Just "to eat me"? I hope not so.

If you were old and experienced you would know that a flare gun bullet to the face would do some damage(They get really really hot). Also I would've done that IRL(If I was a cannibal) pretty sure they're pretty aggressive when it comes to people on their property(Have bad stuff inside IE. Body parts). Sorry, you rejoined after five minutes my bad. Also the other person had no problem following the rules he had 2 hours played, we had some good rping, you missed out bud. Oh you just got banned for poor RP explains a lot Tounge.

.done.
Hahah sure. You failed at the time man Cheese

You done that at 9:05 pm and the thread was made at 9:18pm and I haven't join it in this time.

[Image: vo656651283887952epic-fail-sports-fail-e...344902.jpg]
16 hour bans for all of them.