Urgent Problem.
   So, I've been playing Garry's Mod for a good two years now and this is the first time I have encountered a problem this big. Just to give you some background information...
  • I have been running Garry's Mod on OSX on version 10.9.2 for the past two years.
  • I have recently removed my Windows Partition.
  • I have recently deleted my Garry's Mod folder.
  • I have reinstalled Garry's Mod, and have downloaded all the Fearless Content.
  • Things have gone down hill from the vehicle update.

Just to give you an idea what I'm dealing with here. As I was downloading all the content from the FastDL, Garry's Mod crashed when downloading the following: materials/models/tdmcars/mitsu_evox/...

Spoiler :

Upon crash I get the following message:

I have no idea what this means, as I am more oriented with PCs than I am with Macs.

These are the things I have done to try to join:
  • Restarted Steam.
  • Restarted Garry's Mod.
  • Restarted my computer.
   So, I don't think I'll be playing Fearless until this is fixed, or until I find a way to manipulate my computer (Wipe my HDD or get an new computer, a PC that is). I don't think many users on Fearless are experienced with Macs, so I doubt there will be any way to promptly join the servers. 

In conclusion, this hinders me from playing Garry's Mod multiplayer (FearlessRP), until I find out how to fix this, ergo, consider this thread my temporary leave from the community.

If you have any suggestions on how to fix this, please ale a post on this thread.

P.S. I don't want any hate for using a Mac, thanks.

Goodbye for Now,
       Falcon.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I would suggest getting a player to send you the missing file(s) if they're not included in the download pack already.
I'd do it but I'm not able to at the moment.

Edit: Actually, before that try subscribing to whatever TDM pack mitsu_evox is in.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Falcon
Fixed thanks to GRiiM.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]