HACKED AGAIN BAN ME
(10-11-2014, 07:30 PM)Jarz Wrote: Just provide a credit card or game key you got physically along with the ticket number underneath and you should get the account back Monday unless they're fast today.

If you've been hacked before you should have made the new password harder.

Mentioned all above.

Found Code

Dont use credit card

Made new password atleast 10+ times and he kept changing them.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Possible you have a key logger if he kept changing it.
Run malwarebytes.
For me they just needed a picture of my ID with the ticket number below (proves name, contry etc) and it got fixed without a hitch
Permed the account ^^
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Envy
Steam email receipts to your email when you buy, I am sure that contains the key and sending that is enough proof as it acts as a legal receipt of purchase.

Also, are you using steamguard? I am sure that would stop this, as they'd need a code that would be emailed to you?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Von Tempski
A couple of years back I lost my steam account in a similar fashion. Steam support were painstakingly slow however I just emailed them one of my receipts and the eventually sorted it. 
yeah, unless your email was also comprimised steam always send a "thank you for purchasing "game X"" etc, it should be there
Downloaded something (fishy) recently?
Better don't have a keylogger or anything like that, if so expect your FB and all getting hacked aswell. Scan your system with all the software you have (+ Malware anti bytes).

Also, I doubt its done through phising. Unless you never pay attention to the url in the topbar.
And be carefull with opening links you get sent from your mailbox.
(10-11-2014, 10:24 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Downloaded something (fishy) recently?
Better don't have a keylogger or anything like that, if so expect your FB and all getting hacked aswell. Scan your system with all the software you have (+ Malware anti bytes).

Also, I doubt its done through phising. Unless you never pay attention to the url in the topbar.
And be carefull with opening links you get sent from your mailbox.

Yeah, Malawarebytes found 58 Stuff, Avast has been running all day, currently 75% as I type this with 3 Infected Files, so yeah Smile
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
don't download pr0n