[Bug] Gmod crashes when shooting cars
Title: Garry's mod crashes when shooting a car

Description: I dont know if its my settings or what (If its client-side please PM me with some help) but whenever I started shooting my car, garry's mod crashes without warning - No window to explain or anything. Its really frustration, in the example someone could BR for relog to get back a stolen car when it wasnt my fault.

EXAMPLE:

My car got randomly stolen so I got my XM shotgun to try to kill the thief, when my car (Mercedes benz) Drove past me I fired, then all of a sudden the game shuts off.
(10-09-2014, 03:14 PM)Kool991 (Tails) Wrote: Title: Garry's mod crashes when shooting a car

Description: I dont know if its my settings or what (If its client-side please PM me with some help) but whenever I started shooting my car, garry's mod crashes without warning - No window to explain or anything. Its really frustration, in the example someone could BR for relog to get back a stolen car when it wasnt my fault.

EXAMPLE:

My car got randomly stolen so I got my XM shotgun to try to kill the thief, when my car (Mercedes benz) Drove past me I fired, then all of a sudden the game shuts off.

do you have any addons enabled by any chance?
Nope, I've tried disabling them all and the same result.
maybe turning your graphic down in game then.

i use to crash alot! found out this was due to the post processing addon i had installed.
turn down your graphics and try that
What is your graphics card?
Im using a work PC while im staying with my dad, ill probably try graph card settings Sunday/Monday.