[Rule] "Classified/unknown" jobnames.
Titel of suggestion: Forbid to have "classified" or "unknown" set as your jobname.

Description: I would like to see that a rule is implemented that forbids players to have a "hidden" jobname for others. Often i see organisations walking around with this jobname. And however its understandable why this /job is used (preventing metagaming) its often abused by players. I would like a rule that forbids this jobname or at least forces players to have a jobname that everyone can see.

Why: Like i stated in my description the "classified" job gets often abused. a small example:

A few days ago a SRU was shooting at some corleones. The corleones were pinned down pretty badly and more goverment was on the way. All of the sudden a guy came up to the SRU and shot him in the head. When the SRU asked in OOC why he was shot by a citizen the citizen responded: "I am a corleone associate". When i checked out his job it was set to "classified". I was infact on of the corleone members, and i can tell you that we had no idea that this guy was our "ally" or that he was helping us. 

Due to the fact that he set his job to "classified" he got away with a clear RDM. And i feel this happens more often. Some players who have this job set are using this to get away with numerous different RP situations, in a way that suits them best.

I feel there is no reason to hide your job name for other players. The "option" to fill in your job is there for a reason. I understand that it prevents metagaming but i think that currently the job itself causes more trouble then the actual metagamer's.
+Support to a degree
If you're going to go raid the president as a citizen, change the job name to something that has something to do with what you're actually doing. Be creative.

I agree on what you're saying COMPLETELY about the classified job though. Unknown is the same way. People feel they can do what they please and say they're with a group. Unless you have approval from the leader of the group, you're not in it, unless you have the job. I see it all the time.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Well the guy didn't really get away with it.. if you reported it and screen-cap'd what the Corleone's said because he had no reason to be shooting people if he wasn't involved.

As for the job name you shouldn't be really basing people off their jobs as that is metagaming and to have this job name removed will lead to much more metagame for example:
President-Dictating
Man with the job- Freedom fighter/Raider ect
comes into the Nexus.. SRU/Police sees the man's job and it's obvious they will metagame.

I would rather have it as the players have no information upon themselves only description is to be show (as that is a exterior look at the player) and the only way to find out names/jobs is to do a command /introduce as this will generate much more RP and people would not metagame and the command shouldn't be forced the person being asked his details should have a choice whether to reveal or not and if he does then the person can read his job/name without any metagame being involved.

+/-Support
-Support, you could've put a BR on him, it's not only used to minge, but yes, there's a few who uses the job and plays GTA on FL.
-Support file a ban request.
When the goverment is really bad in your country, citizens are able to kill him or wathever.
You don't know who they are or what they can.

- Support
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
- Support
(10-09-2014, 06:20 PM)Greed^ Wrote: -Support, you could've put a BR on him, it's not only used to minge, but yes, there's a few who uses the job and plays GTA on FL.

(10-09-2014, 06:37 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: When the goverment is really bad in your country, citizens are able to kill him or wathever.
You don't know who they are or what they can.

- Support

To be blunt:
No sorry, i am not posting a BR on every RDM i see, i am here to have fun, not to post BR's. RDMing unfortunatly happens often enough, on every server, but that doesnt mean that the job "classified" is a "reason" to kill someone. The /job is purely OOC for other players to recognize what RP you are doing. Why hide OOC information from other users while they can see yours? Hiding your jobname has no purpose but to get an (unfair?) advantage over other players, hence why i posted this suggestion. I understand where you guys are coming from but a BR isnt the solution to every single rulebreakage.
+Support this annoys me, especially when people are doing government associate RPs, such as when people wanna be OP Officers and they have government permission. Some dude burst into mine and a buddy's home after seeing me load up a shotty, demanded that I face the wall and I was under arrest. I had no idea he was a part of the government because, guess why? His job was classified. You can't just arrest someone with the job Classified :/

Anyway, huge +support
+Support
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]