Unban Request for ePc_Genetikk
Your name: ePc_Genetikk

Your ban ID: 54658

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I know that it might look like I just made a new account to avoid the ban of Hexerlord, but it's like this: He is my big brother. I am 14 and he is 17. He got banned on fearless some time ago. Some days ago I started playing on fearless aswell and I enjoyed it. He gave me some tips how to make money. And Yeah. Thats all. The Account Hexerlord is from my Brother and only because he is banned do I have to get banned aswell?
You got banned for RDM and random raid you did a few days ago with cathrine?
(10-07-2014, 06:31 PM)milanoszz Wrote: You got banned for RDM and random raid you did a few days ago with cathrine?

Nope, I got Blacklisted from weapons for 2 hours 30 minutes.
If you are using family share and you get banned, it is really easy for someone to just make another account and get back on the servers. This is why we have this.
(10-08-2014, 10:54 PM)Fultzy Wrote: If you are using family share and you get banned, it is really easy for someone to just make another account and get back on the servers. This is why we have this.

But it is kinda unfair, only because he is banned do I have to get banned too? Sad
We do not allow people to use the family sharing feature because it is easily abused. You have to understand where we are coming from. The process to just making another account to get on if you are banned is so easy. So this is our solution to the problem.
No interest from user.

Denied.