BR | There's A List!
Names of player
leonboyy_ (Random punching, FailRP)
Danny Burnage (Prop Block, Prop Push, Prop Trap)
Killer3101 (Breaking FearRP)
KWZ | Draitz (Random Shooting)
DazlifaxNL (Prop Surf)

SteamID
Leonboyy_: STEAM_0:1:69112269
Danny Burnage: STEAM_0:0:81909119
Killer3101: STEAM_0:1:65734634
KWZ | Draitz: STEAM_0:0:47205367
DazlifazNL: STEAM_0:1:33946497

Time in GMT: From 17:23 to 18:36 

Server: v2p

Summary: I decided to go on V2P once, i was greeted by minges, this is my list of people that i think should get banned, the part where KWZ | Draitz is random shooting will be uploading in a different ban request also to get someone else banned.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=261tO752...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
im DazlifaxNL it was an accident prop surfing i was building something but i stand on it then i flew away i jumped of the roof so why im on the ban request then?
(10-07-2014, 12:27 PM)olaftouw321 Wrote: im DazlifaxNL it was an accident prop surfing i was building something but i stand on it then i flew away i jumped of the roof so why im on the ban request then?
How come when i said "Nice prop surf" you ran away then not trying to explain? This is why i posted the BR
[Image: high-5.png]
(10-07-2014, 02:45 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 12:27 PM)olaftouw321 Wrote: im DazlifaxNL it was an accident prop surfing i was building something but i stand on it then i flew away i jumped of the roof so why im on the ban request then?
How come when i said "Nice prop surf" you ran away then not trying to explain? This is why i posted the BR

Im sorry maybe i didn't hear you while i ran away cus i was in a skype chat to, if i wanna prop surf i wasnt jump of the building but it was an accident so i jumped of the building, i spawned a prop next to my but i dindt know i was standing on it so i wanna pick up. And then i flew away so i dropped it and i was on the building, so i jumped off the roof maybe you maked a mistake to make this with my name. 
Greetings, DazlifaxNL
Request on leonboyy_ reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding punchwhoring.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on Danny Burnage reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop blocking/trapping.
A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 6 hours.

Request on Killer3101 reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on DazlifaxNL reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop surfing.
A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 3 hours.

Request on KWZ | Draitz reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team