[Pass] [Unofficial] Dutchy Cheese
Welcome to the Dutchy Cheese clan page,
here you can find all the Information that you want to know about Dutchy Cheese.

World War II has been a big story all over the world. the war didn't do any good to the Dutchy Cheese company. Dutchy Cheese original stated In Holland, has been crushed by many bombs and tanks. The company owner and the original creater of Duthcy Cheese " Jan Dommers " moved from Holland to EvoLake. EvoLake was a small village In America. Jan Dommers had live on the streets, while he was selling his cheese that he brought with him.

5 years has past. Jan Dommers had sold as many stuff that he could find to get enough money for a little stand on the local market. He made alot of new cheese while he was on the streets, as none knew how he did that. He kept earning money, enough to buy himself a little house near the local market. he changed his house Into the first American Dutchy Cheese. from there he sold and made alot of cheese.

20 years has past. Jan Dommers Is now 50 years old, he had a great life. He had his own shop that was running great, he even found a wife In those 20 years and he got great children. None of his children wanted to follow his steps Into the cheese business. but there was a little boy called Patrick Dommers that has a dream to run Dutchy Cheese company. Patrick didn't had that many friends. but his best friend Jack always called him Rick, cause Its shorter. Patrick couldn't wait to get older..but many years past.

Patrick Dommers is now 34 years old and he is now running the Dutchy Cheese company In EvoCity, EvoLake has changed to EvoCity cause the village Itself got so populaire. Patrick has a perfect life, he got a girldfriend, he got his dream job, he got a nice car and he got a nice house....all together? he Is happy.

"the Dutchy Cheese has Its own history as my dad began with It, you can always visit the Dutchy Cheese across the Flea Market to learn more." said Patrick Dommers

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFVcmr6i1d1_mZAjKJZRC...UWzePwa3zw]

This weeks special: Old Amsterdam, now for $650

Spoiler :
Apply Template:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to join us?[/b]

*note Apply for the clan means you are sending In a application for a job, this means you have to work when we are up.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  •
Removed All Post, How good his post is upto him, and can easily be improved over time, no more about it and stick to clan stuff
Maybe add some more graphics to this?

G'luck Smile
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Brikaas
(06-20-2014, 04:33 PM)Jamster Wrote: Maybe add some more graphics to this?

G'luck Smile

I was thinking to add some pictures, and mabye create a logo.
I'll see what I shall do with It. But this post will be updated ofcourse!

+added Weekly Special Cheese
(06-20-2014, 06:44 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 04:33 PM)Jamster Wrote: Maybe add some more graphics to this?

G'luck Smile

I was thinking to add some pictures, and mabye create a logo.
I'll see what I shall do with It. But this post will be updated ofcourse!

+added Weekly Special Cheese

Ahahah! Love it!

Sounds like a great and original idea!
Weekly Special changed.
Added unofficial tag
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Brikaas
Weekly Special

*UPDATED
Weekly Special

Update *
Activity Notice

You have been significantly inactive thus you have been given 48 hours to prove that you are still active, otherwise your clan will close.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify