BR | [FL:RP] Ouass
Name of player: [FL:RP] Ouass

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96821074

Time in GMT: 19:07, 19:51, 20:11 (In that order of footage)

Server: v2p 

Summary: This Ouass guy was breaking rules all night, he said "You would be a minge if you had a BMW and Mercedes" so i decided to try get as much evidence i could against him, the evidence i got was NLR, Prop Kill, Prop Minge and Random Raid. 
In the random raid i had access tot he doors, i only breached them down because it was quicker and did not give him time to load a gun.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8qPgiZ...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
First of all, i never said it like that or something similar to it.
The NLR part, we killed a cop downhill, then we got killed downhill, then i came half mid the hill to get my car, some admins even think that you can come for your car but my car was just close to it but not close enough to call it nlr, Kie can confirm this as he was involved.
The second part, prop minge.. Well first of all, you guys arrested me after randomly pulling me over for ''speeding'' while i wasn't even moving but okay, i got out you guys told me that you're arresting me, wanted to give acces to a friend to take my car but you guys insisted to impound it.. So okay, i finish my jail time, go to the nexus garage and theres no car.. So i go to the nexus, and guess what i found, they all didn't know how it came in while they were with 6 cops inside including the pres, but wonderfully no one had a clue how it came in. A sru even made a propgate for it which i can show tomorrow because im not on my own computer. So i tried to get it in the garage to drive it away to don't have to drive through the doors so my car would explode. Then everyone goes in the elevator, as they are all stuck, i try to push it away. So unfortunately, the pres was down, this is pure bad luck because i didn't had the choice of who i wanted under the car. They all laughed when he went down, sru's and cops.

About the random raid, as you can see in your video my job title is Criminal, you also said ''how did he even get in'' you left your doors open.. So i walked in saw contra, which some admins think is enough evidence to raid as criminal, as i raided.
I can confirm this because I was there.
Ouass did not break NLR, he waited the NLR timer before returning for his vehicle.
The cops didn't impound his vehicle which was their fault.

I was also in the nexus and Ouass didn't mean to kill anyone.
Someone put his car through the elevator door and Ouass was only trying to get his car out because people were stuck on it.
(10-04-2014, 09:32 PM)Kie413 Wrote: I can confirm this because I was there.
Ouass did not break NLR, he waited the NLR timer before returning for his vehicle.
The cops didn't impound his vehicle which was their fault.

I was also in the nexus and Ouass didn't mean to kill anyone.
Someone put his car through the elevator door and Ouass was only trying to get his car out because people were stuck on it.

You were not there when he broke Nlr, you came to where we were 5 mins later. Also just because he didn't mean to kill anyone does not make it okay. It was not even a gentle prop push as if he was trying to move it, he just pushed
I was the one who you randomly raided in the begging of the video as well why did you randomly come into my house and then kill me for no reason?
(10-04-2014, 09:23 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: First of all, i never said it like that or something similar to it.
The NLR part, we killed a cop downhill, then we got killed downhill, then i came half mid the hill to get my car, some admins even think that you can come for your car but my car was just close to it but not close enough to call it nlr, Kie can confirm this as he was involved.
The second part, prop minge.. Well first of all, you guys arrested me after randomly pulling me over for ''speeding'' while i wasn't even moving but okay, i got out you guys told me that you're arresting me, wanted to give acces to a friend to take my car but you guys insisted to impound it.. So okay, i finish my jail time, go to the nexus garage and theres no car.. So i go to the nexus, and guess what i found, they all didn't know how it came in while they were with 6 cops inside including the pres, but wonderfully no one had a clue how it came in. A sru even made a propgate for it which i can show tomorrow because im not on my own computer. So i tried to get it in the garage to drive it away to don't have to drive through the doors so my car would explode. Then everyone goes in the elevator, as they are all stuck, i try to push it away. So unfortunately, the pres was down, this is pure bad luck because i didn't had the choice of who i wanted under the car. They all laughed when he went down, sru's and cops.

About the random raid, as you can see in your video my job title is Criminal, you also said ''how did he even get in'' you left your doors open.. So i walked in saw contra, which some admins think is enough evidence to raid as criminal, as i raided.

Prop push; you did not take any care while trying to move your car. There was 2sru and 3cops around the car when you prop pushed it, it was not bad luck it was you being a minge.

Random raid: it was huge random raid, we saw you run into the house and shoot the Don who was unarmed! You shot a unarmed man also.

As for saying "You would minge if you had a Bmw and Mercades" you can not even denied that, it will show in the logs you said it OOC
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking NLR.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team