Ban Request on GrumpyCat and Cute Panda
Name of player: GrumpyCat , Cute Panda

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:45147749 OR STEAM_0:1:64340702 (Sorry There are 2 results) , STEAM_0:0:57776056

Time in GMT: GMT +0 17:30

Serverv2d

Summary: These two Buddies, (They probably have each other added on steam, so you can find the correct ID of GrumpyCat Easier, Sorry I don't know how), who I killed once because they ran into my apartment and were taking pictures and even though I continuously asked them to leave they didn't, so I pulled out a knife and started stabbing them (because they still weren't leaving), after I killed one of them and other one finally ran off, he came back (broke NLR) and shot me with an Ak-47 , after 5 minutes I came back and got into my apartment (This was happening in the apartments) without paying attention to him but when I exited he again came up to me and shot me again (Only Cute Panda did this, GrumpyCat was hiding by the corner) and was accusing me of continually killing him with my knife even though I did it once, this went on for about 20 minutes of him killing me over and over again, then once when I was again going back to my apartment he blocked of the entrance of the whole apartments building, and also fludded my apartment with barrels and some other stuff, some of which was frozen , then GrumpyCat came up to my apartment when I was in it and grabbed one of the barrels and was throwing it around trying to kill me with the barrel. Then I asked for help in OOC and some guy showed up to help but Cute Panda also gunned him down, to Summarize : Cute Panda : NLR,RDM,PropBlock,PropSpam,Minging. GrumpyCat: RDM,PropSpam,PropKill,Minging.

Evidence:

Request on GrumpyCat reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop spamming.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week.

Request on Cute Panda reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking NLR, RDM and prop blocking.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team