BR On Multiple Players
(10-02-2014, 03:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: Don't fricking lie on a BR post Wigit, I never told you to go FBI and also never forced specifically to come with me, I wasn't even aware you were FBI up until we were all in the courtroom. Also you're the guy I'm talking about who's annoying as hell. You literally NEVER RP on the server. And when you think you are, you're completely failing at it. Nobody asked you to build that thing, you told people you hit the proplimit after building that thing YOURSELF without anyone asking (or atleast I can't recall/never heard anyone tell you that.)

i said Samos told me to be FBI. and trust me i am here for RP. why should i play on a roleplay server? TO ROLEPLAY! this was all your setup Agorith.
And dont come and talk to me anymore. i will never LISTEN TO U ANYMORE
Blackdog, going dictator is basically raidbaiting on it's own. And since turning dictator is part of the server, I didn't do anything wrong. I simply acted as my actual character would act.

About the SRU, they're supposed to guard the nexus/president/dictator/god/godess/king at all time unless being called upon for hostage situations/.. . And so they did, since the courtroom is part of the Nexus building. And I never saw the call of the murdered fireman, since I was quite busy (as you can imagine) thinking of what kind of dictator I could go as. They never actually reminded me of that situation aswell, so it's simply something I was again not aware of. (People miss a few lines in chat every here and there, shocker tell me about it.) P.s. obviously also could have never seen the Police sergeant propblocking the elevator downstairs since I was not there, it's a guy who breaks rules every single day, I know. I've seen him break a shitload of rules over the past few weeks and was not a big fan of him being the only cop on the server. Also that reminds me, I didn't turn anyone down to guard me, since there was not a single cop on the server except for that excuse of a RP'er. And I definitely wanted to feel more secure.
Wigit,

"then president 'Agorith' Said all come to the elivator then he forced me to come with him he said ur FBI then i said ok"

Do you not realise I've been trying to avoid you on the server for the past few days because you're complete shit at RP'ing and all you do is follow me around everywhere and bother me in voice chat? Yeah. That's all I got to say about that matter lol.
(10-02-2014, 03:41 AM)WigiT_Canoz Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 03:30 AM)Agorith Wrote: You sure know how to turn things around to target people.

I was some sort of dictator, Admiral 'blabla' Aladeen. I did not ban fun. I banned the usual things people ban when they're dictator, got a few crazy things inbetween just to add to the RP of my character. I also sticked to my character from the movie "The Dictator", sorry if you hadn't watched the movie yet, it's quite a hilarious movie. No failRP was included.

It was not a doomfort, They were simple defenses, although the 'floating' staircase kind of thing, I told the guy multiple times trough voice chat to remove, he was technically a citizen (FBI) so there was nothing I could do (demote). And I couldn't just kill him (believe me, he was annoying as hell if it were up to me he was gonna die from the very beginning of the plan.) since it'd be failRP to get a 'government worker' murdered by my own official government team. I was not aware of the cameras, I never saw a single camera (that'll be my mistake). Because I always point it out to people when I see floating cameras to remove them cos it's failRP.

I did not die, my computer shut down due to automatic windows update (And needless to say there's no way I could proof that). I then reconnected to tell it to the people on the server who were aware of my presence because it was quite possibly the worst timing to ever have that windows update. I then said Gg wp to all the people that were working for me, because it was a fun experience overall to have had that kind of RP (I put alot of time in it). I then proceeded by joking with "Thanks for all your money though whilst I was Aladeen" due to having put tax on the maximum amount because I was a dictator. I wasn't even dictator for long so it's not like I was taxfarming for no reason.

Also Crow: Having lots of people to defend me is not forbidden. I simply got alot of people wanting to work for me, and accepted them all. Since I was RP'ing the actual character from the movie, I called my workers to change to "Aladeens Army".

Thanks for trying though.

Kind regards,

Agorith.

U did never told me to remove it.
U asked me to make that cuz u said "I cant spawn any props anymore can u build it for me?".
I was frendly to build it for u. It was all a setup off yours ur computer didnt shut.
u disconnected by user. and u said "Thanks for all your money" and disconnected.
When we where fighting to defend u.

So tempted to let cursewords fly around on this post towards you because you're lying your ass off.
I never even had any props when I was dictator. The admin can search all you just stated up and see you actually lying your way out of this.
And yes, as far as I know the only way it'll say "timed out" is when you're AFK for 15min and you get kicked off. 
Like I also previously stated I told quite a few things, instead of 2 of you now stating I only said one specific thing and logged off because it was 3.30ish around that time and I went to bed because I have to take care of personal business in the late morning. Since I couldn't sleep, I went back on here to check the post my friend Feariez told me about after I started up steam again -> Right after my pc had rebooted. Now we here.
(10-02-2014, 04:01 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 03:41 AM)WigiT_Canoz Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 03:30 AM)Agorith Wrote: You sure know how to turn things around to target people.

I was some sort of dictator, Admiral 'blabla' Aladeen. I did not ban fun. I banned the usual things people ban when they're dictator, got a few crazy things inbetween just to add to the RP of my character. I also sticked to my character from the movie "The Dictator", sorry if you hadn't watched the movie yet, it's quite a hilarious movie. No failRP was included.

It was not a doomfort, They were simple defenses, although the 'floating' staircase kind of thing, I told the guy multiple times trough voice chat to remove, he was technically a citizen (FBI) so there was nothing I could do (demote). And I couldn't just kill him (believe me, he was annoying as hell if it were up to me he was gonna die from the very beginning of the plan.) since it'd be failRP to get a 'government worker' murdered by my own official government team. I was not aware of the cameras, I never saw a single camera (that'll be my mistake). Because I always point it out to people when I see floating cameras to remove them cos it's failRP.

I did not die, my computer shut down due to automatic windows update (And needless to say there's no way I could proof that). I then reconnected to tell it to the people on the server who were aware of my presence because it was quite possibly the worst timing to ever have that windows update. I then said Gg wp to all the people that were working for me, because it was a fun experience overall to have had that kind of RP (I put alot of time in it). I then proceeded by joking with "Thanks for all your money though whilst I was Aladeen" due to having put tax on the maximum amount because I was a dictator. I wasn't even dictator for long so it's not like I was taxfarming for no reason.

Also Crow: Having lots of people to defend me is not forbidden. I simply got alot of people wanting to work for me, and accepted them all. Since I was RP'ing the actual character from the movie, I called my workers to change to "Aladeens Army".

Thanks for trying though.

Kind regards,

Agorith.

U did never told me to remove it.
U asked me to make that cuz u said "I cant spawn any props anymore can u build it for me?".
I was frendly to build it for u. It was all a setup off yours ur computer didnt shut.
u disconnected by user. and u said "Thanks for all your money" and disconnected.
When we where fighting to defend u.

So tempted to let cursewords fly around on this post towards you because you're lying your ass off.
I never even had any props when I was dictator. The admin can search all you just stated up and see you actually lying your way out of this.
And yes, as far as I know the only way it'll say "timed out" is when you're AFK for 15min and you get kicked off. 
Like I also previously stated I told quite a few things, instead of 2 of you now stating I only said one specific thing and logged off because it was 3.30ish around that time and I went to bed because I have to take care of personal business in the late morning. Since I couldn't sleep, I went back on here to check the post my friend Feariez told me about after I started up steam again -> Right after my pc had rebooted. Now we here.
 i dont know u didnt had any props but all i know is u said it to me. and i wasnt AFK or got kicked. and the elivtor thing i forgot it wasnt u it was someone else and now i know that i met u upstairs. and form now on i will never talk to u and i do RP. So i will never RP with u anymore. if you are in the same job. ill just change my job
I didn't see the fireman request though, I'm sorry if we missed that, I sure as hell didn't seen it or i must have joined after the request was made. What i did see was my radio getting spammed with all officers to nexus now.

I once was part of a 15 man personal bodyguard team on V2D, does that also fall under the doomforting category? The walkway is just a blatant doomfort, I told that to them aswell multiple times, but the other defenses are not really that doomfortish, I have seen worser in the V2D nexus.
People usually camp at the top floor right in front of the elevator with barricades, that is even worser then this imo.
(10-02-2014, 03:10 AM)therock1990 Wrote: Well it describes well , i was there involved and all goverment fail , inclued the Sergeant of police who broke nlr rule 2 times , also those guys had barriers and kind of towers in corthroom as pictures describe.

u know how i roleplay we roleplayed as a rebel the same day until the server crashed Sad 
Since my name (Nightmare) is shown in the screenshots, I am not involved in this doomforting or FailRP. I was merely a guard, which left later on around 10 minutes before BlackDog and his crew shown up to raid. I didn't kill anyone excluding perhaps 1 person, which was within RP, I have witnesses that can vouch for that.
(10-02-2014, 06:17 AM)Death_Wish Wrote: Since my name (Nightmare) is shown in the screenshots, I am not involved in this doomforting or FailRP. I was merely a guard, which left later on around 10 minutes before BlackDog and his crew shown up to raid. I didn't kill anyone excluding perhaps 1 person, which was within RP, I have witnesses that can vouch for that.

yeah u wasnt involved u left