BR on Shorty
Name of player: Shorty

SteamID: "Shorty"   STEAM_0:1:42126332   

Time in GMT: 9:20PM

Server: v2d

Summary: Player put frozen walls in the city tunnel for the reason of "slowing traffic" when really it was causing more accidents and causing vehicles to drive head on in to each other. Player was warned multiple times it was against the rules but did not remove them. 

Evidence:

[Image: 9lxxeIb.jpg]

[Image: t8TUOEp.jpg]
I wasn't going to reply to this, but I realised that you picked the worse possible screenshots for what I'd done. These pictures were taken mid build when people decided to drive through anyway. The final "speed restrictor" was 1/2 the size and allowed a single car to pass through the middle easily without having to steer. At the time this was build people on the server were driving terribly. What you see in the pictures above is not as bad as the state of the tunnel before the speed restrictors were put into place.

Once they were installed the amount of accidents in the tunnel decreased dramatically. As speed bumps are allowed I didn't see this as barricading or against the rules for frozen props, as the finished version was much smaller and less intrusive.
Still against the rules, still causing more accidents because people are driving head on to each other.

[Image: 9FH7tFN.jpg]
Exclamation 
Your BR has been approved.

Tools/Props Rules

[5] You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission.
[7] It's not allowed to make traps, constructions that kill people.

Basic Government Rules

[6] You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.

Source: http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

------------------------
Thank you for your report - Regards, [FL] Burnett