BR on Rocky & Ping-Hotel
(09-29-2014, 11:28 PM)TrollRocky Wrote: You ruined our lives by taking our jobs, we got on the criminal path and you were our only enemy, what did u expect?

Ugh, just stop. Please. You RDM'ed me and you are making up excuses. Just stop.
[Image: 38805.png]
So after a whole RP its ''RDM'', while I didnt even shoot you?
I'm the SRU that got blown up.

Still, demoting is not a reason for raiding. Then i could go on harassing civs untill someone demotes me and then kill the president for it. I would like to see a log result in which otto states the rebels are criminals, cause there is probably none. The raid was totally invalid and a guy with 230+ hours should know better then that.

After looking at the video, i was kind of disgusted about 1 thing. 1.52 hotel asked in dutch to rocky "is this actually allowed?" Rocky replied with a text message "well then we will just say that we are doing this because of a demote. Lying in the courtroom can actually be punished, so i suggest you state the real reason for the raid, as you clearly made that one up.

As for kevin also referred to as hotel, Lying in the courtroom can actually be punished, you killed me, i was a cop.

I would also like to state that a RDM charge can be added to this BR, in the evidence video you can clearly see they opened fire before us, we didn't open fire due to the pres being hostaged. So they were not going to negotiate with us or state their demands at all.
You are using the demote as an excuse, not a raiding reason.
(09-29-2014, 11:37 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: I'm the SRU that got blown up.

Still, demoting is not a reason for raiding. Then i could go on harassing civs untill someone demotes me and then kill the president for it. I would like to see a log result in which otto states the rebels are criminals, cause there is probably none. The raid was totally invalid and a guy with 230+ hours should know better then that.

After looking at the video, i was kind of disgusted about 1 thing. 1.52 hotel asked in dutch to rocky "is this actually allowed?" Rocky replied with a text message "well then we will just say that we are doing this because of a demote. Lying in the courtroom can actually be punished, so i suggest you state the real reason for the raid, as you clearly made that one up.

As for kevin also referred to as hotel, Lying in the courtroom can actually be punished, you killed me, i was a cop.

I would also like to state that a RDM charge can be added to this BR, in the evidence video you can clearly see they opened fire before us, we didn't open fire due to the pres being hostaged. So they were not going to negotiate with us or state their demands at all.
Could not have said that better myself!
Alright. Pinghotel asked in dutch "is this actually allowed?", PingHotel wasnt with the discussion me and the previous rebel leader had a discussion with me about what our reason for the raid would be. So PingHotel asks "is this actually allowed?" (in dutch) i told him "well then we will just say that we are doing this because of a demote.'' (i meant if someone would ask the reason for the raid)

The law said contact with criminals will result in arrest which he obviously referred to us rebels.

I didnt do any of the word in the hostage, i just tied with the rope.

And also didnt open fire. It was the police officer (not SRU) or PingHotel who opened fire, Because I was standing on the right of the pres and not on the left. So after the cop or PingHotel started shooting I got shot by the SRU so I had to return fire obviously. But I got killed pritty fast after by the SRU.
(09-29-2014, 11:54 PM)TrollRocky Wrote: Alright.  Pinghotel asked in dutch "is this actually allowed?", PingHotel wasnt with the discussion me and the previous rebel leader had a discussion with me about what our reason for the raid would be. So PingHotel asks "is this actually allowed?" (in dutch) i told him "well then we will just say that we are doing this because of a demote.'' (i meant if someone would ask the reason for the raid)

The law said contact with criminals will result in arrest which he obviously referred to us rebels.

I didnt do any of the word in the hostage, i just tied with the rope.

And also didnt open fire. It was the police officer (not SRU) or PingHotel who opened fire, Because I was standing on the right of the pres and not on the left. So after the cop or PingHotel started shooting I got shot by the SRU so I had to return fire obviously. But I got killed pritty fast after by the SRU.

" obviously referred to us rebels." Um.. no. That means anyone... Just because you think something means something else it does not make it true, maybe ask somone first like in OOC or pm me... -.-

Also you did shoot SRU first, look at the video.

Also in game you said it was your objective, stop changing the story.
Well since you were the rebel leader and also actually "leading" hotel in this hostage situation, then it is wise that YOU act it out instead of hotel. Where the hell did you pick up that rebels are referred to as criminals. You are making stuff up now.
No No No No, If you actually read the post i said it was my objective because the PREVIOUS (it says PREVIOUS if it wasnt clear) rebel leader teached me to set it ''and all'', I had the job Rebel leader but did you hear me give commands to the president? No. I was more of the member than the leader but i had the job. If you look in the video at 2:20 you dont see blood splatting of the SRU but he does open fire, And again if you would actually read my post: I am on the RIGHT of the president. NOT the LEFT, So Hotel opens fire or it was the police officer.
The police officer has no muzzle flash so hotel started. Objective or not, invalid reason.