Unban Request
Your name: (Your Screenname when you were banned) [FL:RP] Vaqxination

Your SteamID: (Begins with STEAM_0:0: ) STEAM_0:0:26042881

Banning Admin: Liz Klyser (MikeyTheFox)

Ban Length: 1 Day

Reason for the ban: Dont RDM a rulebraker

Why we should unban you: I DIDN'T RDM, I saw him have a gun he shot 3 people. So i took action and killed him. Like a normal SS would do. How's that against the rules? + He was shooting @ me first, so i would just stand their and wait to be killed? After I killed him i said GOT THE SCRIPT KIDDIE (Because he was using a Speed hack..) It was my job to arrest/kill him, in this case kill him as he was armed.(Because he was killing people, and he used a speed hack, I didn't kill him w/o a valid RP reason..)

Thanks,
Vaq.

Mikey, it wasn't your fault, banning me. I would have guessed you thought I RDM'd him.

[03:25:20][FL:RP] Vaqxination killed Latarian "WakeNBake" Milton using player
[03:25:26][FL:RP] Vaqxination: // I JUST OWNED THE HACKER

If you were "RPing" like you said you were, I don't think you'd Shout out to the sever "I JUST OWNED THE HACKER!" Also, you know I was on since 7dast already said I was like here...and like other people who don't like the keep there mouth shut when a admin is Undercover....

Luckly I did catch him hacking and I saw him kill you, me, and a shitload of people using aimbot. He like one shotted a lot of people :/
[03:26:23]Latarian "WakeNBake" Milton killed Cider Chunks The Pony Pounder using player
[03:26:24]Latarian "WakeNBake" Milton killed .-=][ 9370wn3d8Y41337 ][=-. using player
[03:26:33]Latarian "WakeNBake" Milton killed XMBKonoR using player
[03:26:33]Latarian "WakeNBake" Milton killed Tel'jin using player
[03:26:56]Latarian "WakeNBake" Milton killed [JokerIce] Insanity(Reg) using player

And when you did kill him you chased him to the bank were he hid and took out a gun.

So I say ban stays. The best thing to do when someone like that gets on, is to STOP everything and call a admin. And if so Leave the server. Most likely if everyone just leaves he'll just leave too and by the time the admin gets on he might come back and RDM the admin or something. Thus ending in a ban.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I was just expressing my feelings about the hacker, Because I was happy I killed him after many attempts. I was killing him for having a armed weapon and killing people. I said "I OWNED THE HACKER" becuase he was hacking.. It was my job to take him down.. He had a armed weapon.
its not your job to take him down, he wasn't RPing in any way or form. All he was doing was hacking and killing players for the lulz.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]