Handcuff bug!
So, I found a annoying bug that many polices use just for fun. When u get arrested u are cuffed but at the same time u aren't (when someone looks at you, they can't read that u are cuffed). So this is the annoying bug: when u are arrested a police can cuff u while u already are, and then when you got released u still have the cuffs on u so u need to walk slowly to a cop to ask if he could uncuff u.
I'm sure it'll be fixed soon, however if they cuff you for that reason it would be FailRP.
(09-24-2014, 07:46 PM)Zan Wrote: I'm sure it'll be fixed soon, however if they cuff you for that reason it would be FailRP.

It is FailRP anyway cuz I am already cuffed as a prisoner. They just double-cuff me so that's make it FailRP Current they don't need to cuff a prisoner that already is cuffed.
In other words, this bug happens if you escape, and then get handcuffed if caught by a cop, and if your timer runs out, you're still cuffed.
I comitted an update yesterday to (attempt to) fix this bug.

Can someone test it out and post back? Thanks
(09-25-2014, 01:25 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I comitted an update yesterday to (attempt to) fix this bug.

Can someone test it out and post back? Thanks

I'll do it, will post a update under this text.
Awesome, I am really glad to help. Woo-hoo, it feels awesome to finally do something for FL. Yeah. TY for listening to me. Otherwise I am a nobody who no one listen to. I am soo glad to help.
(09-25-2014, 08:23 PM)CobraRacer Wrote: Awesome, I am really glad to help. Woo-hoo, it feels awesome to finally do something for FL. Yeah. TY for listening to me. Otherwise I am a nobody who no one listen to. I am soo glad to help.

So its solved now?
Should be fixed now.

Moved.