Unban Request
Your name: [SL]Viper

Your ban ID: 53713

Banned by:
[FL] Shadow

Reason:
Double CDM, Suiciding, Had warnings, DC to avoid ban, 10th ban

Involved: there were several people some of which were my friends who witnessed the ban occur. i cant recall all the names

Why we should unban you:    The reason for my ban was honestly completely confused i finally got back on fearless exited to play with some friends i finally convinced to play, we got our building in the fire station and my friends were paramedics and firemen while i was an armed guard my mouse began to act up so i started clicking and it started to work and i shot the ground a few times. for that i was blacklisted from weapons and i tried to explain but there was so much yelling going on i didnt get my message through to the admin who didnt even talk to me just blacklisted me and moved on then when i began to rp again with my physgun i was pretending to repair the ambulance and my friend closed the garage door on the fire truck and it flew across the map seeing that i was the only one with my physgun out i can see why I was suspected to be the person who used a prop to throw the fire truck, i was blacklisted for that without the admin talking to me are asking and when i tried to talk the admin was rudely shrugged off and i was left with nothing to use to rp except for my fists. when i drove my car up to the garage there were many people standing in the door and i honked and waited for them to move and no one did, someone thought it would be funny to close the garage door on my car hood sending my car flying into the people killing 2 people and my character as well. i kept using @ and trying to explain to the admins what happened and my friends tried to help me as well. i was still not brought to the admin like i used to be on a roof and talked to so i waited a while and seeing as though i can basically do nothing after several minutes i disconnected and was banned for DCing to avoid ban.. even though i tried to talk to the admin and was shrugged off. i do realize this is my 10th ban and i was trying to avoid another ban but it didnt work out i hadnt been on the server for a long while and i thought it would be fun to play again. I believe that my ban of 5 months and a few days was not unreasonable for the reasons stated but it was honestly one very large misunderstanding.

Thank you
Viper
According to your unban policy if i do not receive a comment back on my unban thread after 7 days i should be unbanned and the ban removed from my ban history. it has been 7 days i got no reply so i should be unbanned at this point.

Thank you.

http://puu.sh/bTjMj/776ca9d856.png
http://puu.sh/bTjNC/f3dbe713b7.png
http://puu.sh/bTjOJ/b714373af5.png
Okay, you are right about that, lost track of time. However.. even though your ban is being removed from record, it does not get rid of your mingy behavior. I will put this as your VERY last chance, you should of already been permed though.

Have fun.
Approved.