Unban Way Over Due - MoB Dark Jam
Your name: {SP} Dark Jam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23958257

Banning Admin: killjoy - i think

Ban Length: was meant to be for just 1 month, from febuary till march now its auggust and im still banned.
Reason for the ban: CDM

Why we should unban you: Because im true Roleplay gamer who enjoys this server very much so and would love to come back since im sorry for what i did and it would be awesome if i could come back and roleplay again on such a fun and friendly server!

Much peace Jam
{SP} Dark Jam - STEAM_0:0:23958257 - NLR + RDM + previous bans - Never - [FL] Sniperwolf
That was all in the path, i now ave a small RP server of my own Smile i practise and i am more calm and respectful of RP rules, laws. this was all in the past god knows how many months ago now. a person can change alot. alll i ask of you is one chance. im here begging on my knees virtually ^^
also i didnt relise it was a perm ban i apologise for my information that was incorrect
Sniperwolf, your call I guess.
(08-21-2011, 06:51 PM)MoB Dark Jam Wrote: That was all in the path, i now ave a small RP server of my own Smile i practise and i am more calm and respectful of RP rules, laws. this was all in the past god knows how many months ago now. a person can change alot. alll i ask of you is one chance. im here begging on my knees virtually ^^
also i didnt relise it was a perm ban i apologise for my information that was incorrect

Let's test it:

What does NLR stand for and what's the function of the rule? In your own words.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I have literally no recollection of banning you Tounge

So yeah, I'd say another chance, since it's been months Smile

Soul can make the final call, since he's the boss, but I'd be okay with you having another chance Smile
Well...?

Looks like he lost interest in getting unbanned.