Iacboy
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:71015553
Time in GMT
7:20 PM GMT +8:00
Server
V2D
Summary:
While on patrol as a police officer, I was passing the apartments when I noticed someone (Iacboy) running down the street and away from the main street holding a tranquilizer rifle.
Once he had passed me, I jumped out of my vehicle and pointed a gun at him. I gave the command to stop and face the wall (Via voice) to which he complied with.

Shortly after I gave the instruction to face the wall, Zecon and his friend ran up to Iacboy and complained that Iac had been randomly tranqing people. (Complaints were via voice chat)
Iac's response to this allegation was simply:

"I tranqued the cop."

"Because Korma was getting arrestred." 

That is a blatant disregard of the rules by someone who is well aware of the rules and not to mention the fact that this isn't his first offence with respect to tranquilizers:
[Image: gh3qMZT.png]
Evidence:
[Image: 6tKomOf.jpg]
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Iacboy.

You have 701 hours. You have a previous ban for random tranqing.

Please explain how you decided that tranqing a Police Officer as a CITIZEN is not against the rules this time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Iac, I've seen that you've been reading this thread. If you simply don't want to answer me then I can go ahead and ban you straight up. It's your choice if you want to defend yourself or not.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Its a stupid mistake and it won't happen again.
If approved I will except a harsh punishment as I have a history of it.
I will stick to the guidelines from now on.
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme