Name of player

1  [FL:RP] ItsDwarven 
2  Awesome Ewok

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:93851842
2 STEAM_0:1:59960025

Time in GMT: 17:20
Server: v33x

Summary: He'd been in a car crash and both of them died and they also both broke NLR as seen in the footage

http://youtu.be/N2-GWs_AgJA
You do NOT see me breaking any rules within this, Also I think the other guy thought it was measured by when you are in the crash not when you die. You don't see me within the footage there is no proof to ban me.
(09-18-2014, 04:44 PM)ItsDwarven Wrote: You do NOT see me breaking any rules within this, Also I think the other guy thought it was measured by when you are in the crash not when you die. You don't see me within the footage there is no proof to ban me.

you were in the crash too yo was nere the scene there for you broke NLR
Like he said I thought that is was measured by when you are in the crash not when you die.
Also I watched the video a few times and not once did I see you hover over ItsDwarven's name.
(09-19-2014, 03:22 PM)ollie630 Wrote: Like he said I thought that is was measured by when you are in the crash not when you die.
Also I watched the video a few times and not once did I see you hover over ItsDwarven's name.

You have over 100hrs on the server you should know what NLR is and yes i do hover over his name as you see at 0:39 seconds 
(09-19-2014, 04:36 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 03:22 PM)ollie630 Wrote: Like he said I thought that is was measured by when you are in the crash not when you die.

You have over 100hrs on the server you should know what NLR is and yes i do hover over his name as you see at 0:39 seconds 

I did know what NLR was ''New Life Rule'' but i thought it meant when you are in the crash not when you die.
Request on [FL:RP] ItsDwarven reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking NLR.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on [FL:RP] ItsDwarven reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking NLR.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team