Another map for the V2P server
(09-18-2014, 01:13 PM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 11:39 AM)Floodify Wrote: rp_redford - PLEASE F*CKING USE THIS AND WAIT FOR THE RELEASE !!
That map looks amazing.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

I vote for rp_chaos_city_v33x_03
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • jqnqthqn
I say, make a poll for it to see what people like
The following 3 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Moisty, Safira, e12
I took a look at Rockford. It's abnormally big and it isn't as good looking as on the pics in my very own opinion. It's bigger than 2p, so I don't think it's the best solution. It would work good for an RP server, but I feel as this is to big and not something for FL right now.

I'd go for Retribution. Although I do like Rockford a bit and it is slightly more realistic than Retribution, I just feel Retribution has more to offer (if the stair fail is fixed).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I wouldn't like to see the server be on a completely different map, completely different from evocity. So to be inside the evocity maps, I would suggest rp_evocity_v4b1. It's not large, it looks good and has nice features, it's very similiar to v33x though.
i have self control
(09-18-2014, 11:39 AM)Floodify Wrote: rp_redford - PLEASE F*CKING USE THIS AND WAIT FOR THE RELEASE !!

Holy..
I've tried out rockford and I don't like it. Not much details and it's huge. V2P is better and way more detailed.

Rockford is a no-go.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
rp_california & rp_retribution is my top two.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
How about we have the map switch over every week, or maybe every two weeks, to a different RP map? Some big, some small. Some detailed, some not so much. We'd get through all the decent ones pretty quickly though so it could be on a cycle with the few that we are considering at the moment.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...chtext=rp_