Content survey
Good idea doom. Just filled it out. I hope to see new content on the servers.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Finished, would love to see more content as the FL content is really small compared to the majority of Gmod servers, hell I've seen servers with up to 1GB of content with an amazing playerbase.
The following 2 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • DarkAngelx, GRiiM
Would be cool just see some updates every-now and then. Every week try to put out something that improves or makes it a little better.
It makes people happy and keeps it from going so bland. Just an idea.

Like plates for cars, rope world model or animations for handcuffing and similar.
Something I really suggest is some animations.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • GRiiM, Chumps
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ More content or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Kappa
The following 1 user Likes ToM223's post:
  • Envy
(09-22-2014, 12:41 PM)ToM223 Wrote: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ More content or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Kappa

Guess i came too early for the comments.
Bad survey. Overlapping options much?
Finally FL may hear our cries, we don't care about content size, we care about content. Completed.
Results are up, they can be found here:

http://imgur.com/a/e6g6E
Also edited front page with them.

Spoiler :
About the 30 vote difference, I took the screenshots on different days. If anyone thinks there has been tampering I will re-take and submit the images again, just lazy at the moment

Looking at the results it looks like a vast majority of players crave new content and dont care about filesize or download speed
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
As an admin, I'm really glad to see that players if they have to download files to get extra content. This means we can be a bit "looser" on what we feel we can add to the servers, ie models and etc.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator