Nevy's Graphics - Thread Layouts/Graphics [FREE][HQ]
Great work so far!

Username - [FL:RP] Laurenz 

Details/instructions - Right, so I have a group called the 'Charlemagne Foundation' and up until this point have been using this image as it's primary logo, it is a coin with the face of Charlemagne, who is a medieval Frankish Emperor, I would now like an official logo for the group that I did not get off google images, so my request is that you try and stick with the coin, but it make it look less like an image and more like a logo, with a simpler design.

So basically a coin with the same face as in the picture, with the word 'Fortitudo' and 'Disiecta Membra' somewhere on the image, other than that Im not sure what else...
If you want to you can put 'Charlemagne Foundation' beneath the coin but that is up to you whether or not it looks good, Good luck and thanks ahead of time!

Primary Colors? (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) - Bronze and Gold

Additional Info: - Here are some images that may be useful to you..

Blank Coin

Face of Charlemagne

I am aware that this is quite the request, and should it take long I completely understand I am in no rush and am 
quite excited to see the final result, thanks
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Current Queue

1 - [MS] Judge Rage 
2 - "Undisclosed"
3 - [FL:RP] Laurenz

Working on these right now guys

Judge Rage

Sub-Titles (White w/Black Border)

Sub-Titles (Blue w/Black Border)

Application Buttons

[FL:RP] Laurenz - In Progress

Tried to make this high-resolution image of him and make it into a coin like you wanted. The wording on the coin is what I am working on haha, i'll need some more time to make it look better

[Image: Charlemagne-Color.jpg]

][Image: gegF3jr.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • dig
Looking good as usual Nevy. If by any chance you could replace HOW TO JOIN with 'APPLY' and VEHICLES with 'EQUIPMENT' and add an 'EVENTS' one please Smile
Also if possible could you create Half Eagle and Full Eagle badge icons Smile
(10-23-2014, 05:46 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: Looking good as usual Nevy. If by any chance you could replace HOW TO JOIN with 'APPLY' and VEHICLES with 'EQUIPMENT' and add an 'EVENTS' one please Smile
Also if possible could you create Half Eagle and Full Eagle badge icons Smile

Sure thing!
(10-23-2014, 05:44 AM)Nevy Wrote: [FL:RP] Laurenz - In Progress

Tried to make this high-resolution image of him and make it into a coin like you wanted. The wording on the coin is what I am working on haha, i'll need some more time to make it look better

[Image: Charlemagne-Color.jpg]

][Image: gegF3jr.png]

Jesus man, that is looking amazing so far!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Username - [FL:RP] Sausage Roll Man

Details/instructions - A Typical Fearless Signature. Can I Have Like A Spacey Theme To It With The Name And The Pictures Please?

Primary Colors? (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) - Purple And Grey Gradient.

Additional Info: - If Possible Try And Make It A GIF, Because I Like Those Things! Smile 
Username - Redsparten321

Details/instructions - Try to make a normal signature, possibly similar to the one I have now, but instead of the pictures, possibly one from Alien Isolation, with the alien and Ripley in?

Primary Colors? (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) - Dark-ish Green, and black.

Additional Info: - Up to you the format, if possible if you could add the quote "You can't Hide" in it, would be nice, thanks!
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
Laurenz, here yah go! Let me know if adjustments need to be made

[Image: PkJDr9c.png]
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • dig, Envy
Username - MidCoreBoot

Details/instructions - I want like one with an FBI standing in the front

Primary Colors? (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) - Blue and allitle bit GTA stylie like SoulRippers.

Additional Info: Nah. AnyBody not bodering