Nevy's Graphics - Thread Layouts/Graphics [FREE][HQ]

[Image: WQkh0Tx.gif]

Spoiler: Previous Work

Recently just did all the graphics for the FUMUKU clan page, as you can see by clicking HERE.

ex:

[Image: o6P4riO.png]

[Image: CaXhSVZ.png]

[Image: DkbZOCV.png]

[Image: YNrOLPE.png]

Worked on some clan page stuff for a fellow member

[Image: BvNEmsh.png]

[Image: ZX2OIzv.png]

Just worked on some graphics that I offered for someones Marketplace thread HERE.

[Image: NNsZeqx.png]

[Image: wItEJRA.png]

[Image: lTDXei4.png]

[Image: oAH9o9H.png]
[Image: E7mZ5QU.png]

[Image: T5v4skQ.png]

Charlemagne Foundation Logo
[Image: PkJDr9c.png]

Heaven Fighters Logo + Thread Design

[Image: Rc7Mu5m.png]

Evocity Military Task Force logo + Thread Design

[Image: 8LzvlPE.png]

UserRank Update Proposal

[Image: PiXwG5h.png]

High Quality Banners

[Image: o26Av5j.png]

FUMUKU Bulletin Board GIF

[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

It is up to you to decide who you pick to work on the graphics you need, but just know that I get the job done. 

One of the perks of requesting your graphics to be done by me is that it is absolutely 100% Free! I do not charge players in-game money to buy my graphics. Just giving me credits wherever you use the graphics produced is all I really ask! Improving my graphic design skills is something I have always put onto the side and I think having this thread and getting people to request me to work on graphics for them will be a way that I can practice exactly that. So come on, what are you waiting for! 

Code:
[b] Username [/b] -

[b] Details/instructions [/b] -

[b] Primary Colors? [/b] (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) -

[b] Additional Info: [/b] -

Spoiler: Donate?
The following 9 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Patriot, Wood, Envy, Moisty, Grammar Police, Ivan Tempski, dig, Falcon, BasicallyMental
Can you make me a market place with the FL logo
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
troll
Looks good man +rep
Lovely graphics shop. I would say GLWS but you're doing it free of charge, so good luck anyway.
Thanks for the nice comments.

Anyways, thread updated.

September 16th 2014 - 1:30am PST
Username -  [FL:RP] Franklin Clinton

Details/instructions - Do the same thing like the FUMUKU INT'L Sign but I need one that must say F.D.E.C. Fire Crew and Paramedic Team separated and With a Fire Picture in a Circle.

Primary Colors? (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) - For the FDEC Part Red and for  Fire Crew and Paramedic Team in black, please, thanks

Additional Info: None
Mexico is not safe
The following 1 user Likes TheImpossibleTruster5's post:
  • Nevy
Veryyy Nicee Nev.

Good Luck bro
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Graphics Completed. Let me know if there is any changes you wish for me to make. I made three versions that are each slightly different, so that you would have more of a selection to choose from.

Thanks Nevi, but I wanted one that said F.D.E.C Fire Crew and the other to say Paramedic Team, but I'll accept them
Mexico is not safe