Poll: Was this an absolute waste of time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, I found it interesting.
73.08%
76 73.08%
Yes, this was boring and useless.
26.92%
28 26.92%
Total 104 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Equalizer explained.
Tongue 
A few ex admins including me already made one of these threads so you are not the first haha! :-)

Still miss our time on FL together tho
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Bowiii
Ah, I wasn't aware.

I miss them too brother, I miss them too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-02-2014, 08:41 AM)Andreas Wrote: A few ex admins including me already made one of these threads so you are not the first haha! :-)

Still miss our time on FL together tho

Still using the same emoticon I see!

hahah
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Andreas
Hey Equalizer, when are you coming to my city - we better be drinking some beer or breezer soon :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • equal
Lots of detail poured into this. Lots of effort too. It's a shame you lost mod, but you've been reborn as a new person. Tounge
You seem very greatly committed to the forums and community. And server to some extent. So you've got my respect.

Hopefully the greatest comes for you in the future and maybe you get another shot at moderator or admin.
I appreciate that all of you who've voted, took your time to read this little autobiography.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Bowiii
(09-05-2014, 05:01 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I appreciate that all of you who've voted, took your time to read this little autobiography.

No problem
You spent time writing it so just as well been read.
Interestesting
gg m8 ^
Love to read these threads. It's very interesting to know what is behind the people you see everyday.
Maybe a bit early for my 250h but if you guys want I would love to make one too!
PS: Also extremely cool that you've been in Nederland (you probably know what that means)
Thank you Equalizer.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander