Ban request on [FL:RP] Tyler
Name of player: Tyler

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53009291

Time in GMT: 21:00 (Amsterdam)

Server: v2p

Summary: Well. It started at the appartments, I tried to arrest him for stealing a Police car (Me as SRU Sergeant). After I tazed him he reconnected (Screen). For revenge he did a lot of things: He tranquillized me and tied me up. (When I was unconscious someone almost killed me with a knife). The police sergeant (Friet) helped me out by killing the person. After that Tyler tranquillized the police sergeant and tied him up too. A random dude helped us out with a knife. We arrested Tyler and everything was OK. Till, Tyler became president and random demoted me (Screen) and Sgt. Suarez (See his thread).

I have to say: This is the 3rd Ban request on Tyler when you look at the BR from the last days.

Evidence: My screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrTreeGames/screenshots/

Thank you for reading this thread.
Tree's Greets
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
i disconnected because u randomly arrested me .before i stole the car ,then when i joined u tryed to arrest again so i ran away and tranqed you
Although the evidence lacks context, the banned player has been given a one day ban for reconnecting to avoid arrest. This is under no circumstances allowed.

Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator