Unban request on Richard Hammond
Your name: Richard Hammond ( STEAM_0:0:54581489 )

Your ban ID:53132

Banned by: Console
Reason: Contact SoulRipper

Involved: No one of what I can remember

Why we should unban you: I have no reason why I was banned but I remember playing on this server a long time ago like 2012 or something and I cant remember why I was banned so I'm asking for a second chance and when I was on joining the server like 5 minutes ago it showed I had minus money which I don't know why.
You was auto banned when you joined because you had -88k
This is Probably due to bouncing donation money in past
Oh is there anyway I can get unbanned and my money reset like so I don't get auto banned when joining the server?
Well there is plenty in inventory to fix it
However id say its upto soul as he's the 1 who loses money with charges on top of the reversal
(08-31-2014, 06:11 PM)Temar Wrote: Well there is plenty in inventory to fix it
However id say its upto soul as he's the 1 who loses money with charges on top of the ***

Ah okay is there anyway you can ask soul to see if he can accept my ban request or something as I mean like I have some silly things on the server like a while back on blacklist etc but all I'm asking for is like a second chance and my money to be reset as I think its stupid for me to have -88K as like it gives me like a real unfair advantage to other players as i'm just going to be in constant minus money.
How should I contact SoulRipper? As I can't PM him about ban requests so how will I get a hold of him or could an Admin, Mod or someone get a hold of him for me and take it from there or something?
If the reason I was banned that I contacted soulripper I wouldnt see why that would be a valid reason for me to be perm banned as I didnt do anything wrong and I just want to play on FearlessRP but I cant so I dont know what to do but I realise if I keep replying to this thread I'm just gonna get declined :/
Can someone respond to this as I really wanna come back on the server and I dont see why I would have -88k which is really strange so all im asking is just to shorten the ban or something as I really do want to play back to the server as I enjoyed it back when I lasted played it and now I cant play it which sucks so all i'm asking is a second chance to play on the server or I'll take the punishment of not being able to play on fearless anymore as of my money being in minus
Please be patient and wait for Soulripper. This could take a while.
(09-08-2014, 04:03 PM)Burnett Wrote: Please be patient and wait for Soulripper. This could take a while.

Ah okay thanks replying though Burnett Smile