Warrant by car licence plate
+ support
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
More realistic. +Support!
+support
+Support
+Support , this would save a bit of time and also alert other officers of the warrant without having to go up to each car saying "Is this the one that's warranted? No.."
+ support makes the game more reailistic
+Support
 Zecon
not an Administrator
I'm not sure about warranting straight from the license plate, as cars can be stolen, so someone may have had their car stolen and not know it yet, when suddenly SRU and Police bust in and arrest them for something they didn't do.

I like being able to trace the plate to someone, but not warrant directly from it.

So I guess -support
lol
+Support would make it easier whilst chasing down a suspect to warrant him.
Might get harder with all the turns but it would be nice to have.
Also more realistic.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(08-31-2014, 09:21 PM)Stomm Wrote: I'm not sure about warranting straight from the license plate, as cars can be stolen, so someone may have had their car stolen and not know it yet, when suddenly SRU and Police bust in and arrest them for something they didn't do.

I like being able to trace the plate to someone, but not warrant directly from it.

So I guess -support

That's how it works in RL.
"If you lend your vehicle to a friend and that friend gets into a car accident, whether or not you will have to pay the bill is going to be based on your state law, your insurance policy, and the circumstances surrounding the accident."
http://accident-law.freeadvice.com/accid...ed_car.htm

-----------------------
OT: + Big support