Ban Request On [FL:RP] iiXxCoYz
Ooooh your busted now dude I still had your video in one of my tabs, just snipped a bunch of pictures of the video, gonna upload them to imgur, one moment please.

Oh and btw you have 4 so don't over exxagerate

Well I got somewhat of what happened Il try my best to describe whats going on in these pictures. One of them has him pointing a gun at me, and another one i think. And then one has him holding out handcuffs. and then the last one shows that I am handcuffed. So in conclusion, il draw the story for us. We pointed guns at each other I told him to back away, he took out hand cuffs, approached me as I said it, and handcuffed me. Il keep the tab open if we need more pictures but yeah. And Im sure preditor can confirm that this was the video footage, nothing tampered with. I cant re-fraps the video because I do not have it but yeah. Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/r0s3v#0
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
I still dont see what your trying to prove you cannt use my evidence against me we can let the adminds decide this one but really the other case was closed and that should be the end of it but you want to take it further because clearly you hate me
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
It shows exactly what im trying to prove, you broke FearRp and of course the admins are going to decide. Now see heres the thing, posting a random BR like that got me on my nerves, going over the footage made me realize you broke a rule, im just posting a BR on you, nothing personal. Maybe if you dont post silly BR's less people will be as conflagerated with you.
(08-28-2014, 09:36 PM)Bearad Wrote: It shows exactly what im trying to prove, you broke FearRp and of course the admins are going to decide. Now see heres the thing, posting a random BR like that got me on my nerves, going over the footage made me realize you broke a rule, im just posting a BR on you, nothing personal. Maybe if you dont post silly BR's less people will be as conflagerated with you.

Personally I dont think you should be allowed to use my own footage against me
Well thats YOUR opinion. You should have thought twice when you were recording.
(08-28-2014, 10:13 PM)Bearad Wrote: Well thats YOUR opinion. You should have thought twice when you were recording.

After going over the footage i have found proof i had a gun at you first it is hard to see but you can make it out that you was running and my gun was pointed at you

EDIT: (link didnt work)

http://imgur.com/q91HPe6,CaR6rXH#0
http://imgur.com/q91HPe6,CaR6rXH#1
What is that suppose to prove? It just shows me with a gun out pointed at you, and you looking at a wall? Theres no proof in that.
(08-28-2014, 11:32 PM)Bearad Wrote: What is that suppose to prove? It just shows me with a gun out pointed at you, and you looking at a wall? Theres no proof in that.

It shows my gun up at all times while you are running so there is not why you had a gun pointed at me first
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team