Karly
Your name: Karly

Your ban ID: 52961

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: FearRP, Using car as weapon

Involved: mSy's (It was his car but turns out his car disappears on logout

Why we should unban you: It started with an accidental CDM in the city, some guy was J-Walking in the city while I got up to a high speed and stopping would have probably caused the car to spin out and potentially kill more people. But as I murdered somebody the police started chasing me, as mSy wasn't in the car at the time I would have also got arrested for a "stolen" car because he wasn't near me. I drove into the industrial area and the police made a roadblock and to escape the only way would be to drive through it. I hit the police car and one officer. At the other end of the tunnel mSy ended up disconnecting and the admin asked me why he ran them down and the disconnected. I explained that it shows up that he did it but I said it was me and his words were along the lines or "yeah right". So he tp'd me back to spawn (Because I got shot) and banned mSy. After I explained that he did nothing wrong I asked to speak with him to tell him what happened. As I got no response I requested he unbanned mSy and ban me because if anything mSy didn't do anything wrong. So he unbanned mSy and banned me without even coming to listen to what I had to say.

Thank you for your time.
Your friend still disconnected by himself, right on the spot. Why would he do that?
That's not the point though.

You broke FearRP because.. at one point, your car was almost stationary when we were at the industrial tunnel and then you started to drive backwards, when you had guns pointed at you in front of your car. You are supposed to stop, no matter what, which you didn't. Knowingly.. you drove around the industrial and then you rushed through us, injuring me in the process. We had set up a blockade, you cannot barge through it like that. This is considered using your vehicle as a weapon, which is NOT allowed.

I do not need to talk to you about this situation in-game. You said yourself that you felt like you should take the ban and the blame for it.
I am not as stupid to think that I could avoid punishment by disconnecting, but I was not aware he even hit someone with my car before I left. I didn't let him drive the car whole day, but just before logging off I had to take care of my contra. So I let him drive my car for a bit while I did that and then disconnected.
Now I am not sure what exactly happened, so I can't help with this case what so ever. All I've heard was Karl's story.
I don't remember stopping but the roadblock was only half of the road. Do cars hitting each other not take damage? My ban is over now and I'll just except I did wrong. I apologise for any inconvenience I have caused and look to see you back on the RP side with me not doing wrong! Cheese

Thank you for replying though, to set it straight
Yeah, we had the car on one side of the road and two officers with guns pointed at the other side, which makes it a blockade.
It's okay man. We all make mistakes. Smile