Unban request
Your name: TroubledTroll

Your ban ID: 53148

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: Breaking NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was firstly RDM'd pretty obviously outside Nexus, as my job was an officer. I was tranq'd and then killed by 'Tyler'. Okay i spawn back at nexus and know i cannot go outside because my death scene was outside nexus, until i saw the same person (Tyler) pull out a tranquillizer gun then aimed at someone who then hid it, as the law was 'No guns out in public' i had to go arrest him. So, i leave and put him in handcuffs to find that i am being harassed for breaking NLR by EVERYONE around me due to the crime scene AND my death scene being near each other. I put my job and my life on the line for the safety of the citizens to find i am banned. Ever since then Tyler has being using offensive words and breaking rules against me, yet nothing happens to him (not that i am goating). Long story short, this is very unfair as it's my job to crack down thugs and law breakers even when it's outside -- near my death area. (Okay, my death scene wasn't EXACTLY in the same place it was actually some distance away) I believe i was framed and you were somewhat lied to get me banned as Tyler clearly doesn't like me at all -- and the people surrounding me was his friends (probably).

Thanks,
Mr TroubledTroll
(09-01-2014, 10:50 PM)TroubledTroll Wrote: Okay i spawn back at nexus and know i cannot go outside because my death scene was outside nexus, until i saw the same person (Tyler) pull out a tranquillizer gun then aimed at someone who then hid it, as the law was 'No guns out in public' i had to go arrest him. So, i leave and put him in handcuffs to find that i am being harassed for breaking NLR by EVERYONE around me due to the crime scene AND my death scene being near each other.

NLR still applies here.

It's clearly in the rules; "You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.".

http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

(09-01-2014, 10:50 PM)TroubledTroll Wrote: I believe i was framed and you were somewhat lied to get me banned as Tyler clearly doesn't like me at all -- and the people surrounding me was his friends (probably).

Thank you for your trust and accusation. And yes you were observed.

Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
in my "BR" i forgot to mention you .random tazing me ,your only reason was "LOL"