Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Shadow

Reason:
Provoking others to break the rules, Insulting in OOC

Involved:
Officer McGregor

Why we should unban you:
I was banned for "provoking other to break the rules" yet I didn't, my friend killed me unintentionally by moving his car with a prop to get into it. I got out of the car just as he was moving the car, and I ended up on the backside of the car. That's when I crashed. The car went into me and killed me by accident and I forgave him and we moved on with the RP, then at least 30 mins later the admin blacklists him and says he saw everything, if he did why not do it sooner?
I think this is extremely unprofessional how he did not act then and there, and how he even said I was provoking him to break the rules?
The only act of provoking here was provoking me to get angry and made me extremely angry.
As I am a witness to the situation I feel I have to privilege to comment on this. As said about me getting him killed, as the car has to be on a flat surface to easily get into it which it was not, I had to move it with a prop a little to do so, this ended up killing Float as said and as I quote what the admin said "I saw everything" he really took his time as it was at least 30mins to an hour he took to blacklist me for it, but as I'm not the type of little kid to go flaming on the forums about it I will accept my punishment as an RP'er and carry on. As what Float said it was highly unprofessional he did not act as then and there. He was on a banning streak he banned about 10 people also so maybe he was looking for reasons to ban people not saying he is, but he also blacklisted me from OOC chat for rule no5 "Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable." I was saying about it being accidental etc and then he blacklists me which I also see unprofessional could have asked me to stop talking about it, but I wasn't trying to get the admin to change the ban and I was listening to his decision so I see no reason for me to get fucked over with OOC for that. And also for him provoking the rules? Sorry? When did that happen, me accidentally killing him with the car is provoking? And for insulting in OOC, oh my, the amount of people swearing, flaming only he, got done in for that
You provoked him into breaking the rules by allowing him to Propkill you, as you have confirmed in OOC.
Afterwards, you insulted me, calling me a 'dickhead' and being 'butthurt'.

Spoiler :
LOGS
v2d [17:05:17] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // It was an accident I died, I crashed because of too many indices..
v2d [17:05:50] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // I allowed him to
v2d [17:06:11] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // Yes.. I crashed and told him to PK me
v2d [17:07:15] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // Badmin.
v2d [17:07:40] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // As said, I said it was an accident and I let him off. It should be the victim's choice on the punishment, not yours.
v2d [17:08:22] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // It's like misclicking with the tazer and you blacklist them from the police, but the victim says it's fine, it was an accid

v2d [17:10:12] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // I said it was an accident, I allowed him to , be quiet and stop being butthurt.
v2d [17:10:25] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // Do you have a quota for bans unless you get deranked to not an admin?
v2d [17:10:33] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // Do you have a quota for bans unless you get deranked to not an admin?
v2d [17:10:54] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // Did you not read what we just said?
v2d [17:11:00] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // Yes...
v2d [17:11:31] ^Float.2 (STEAM_0:1:78265067) said: // Don't be a dickhead. I told him to

Your friend was blacklisted due to continuously asking about his blacklist in OOC, which is breaking General Rule 5.

You both provided false statements in your UBR, which will get you a Forum Ban.
You said that you propkilled by accident even though Float confirmed in OOC that he gave you permission, which is lying.

Denied.