ban request on SS
Player name:Sharkrape

SteamID (if possible):STEAM_0:1:17279483

Time in GMT:Unknown 7:38 my time

Summary:All of the SS and cops were abusing their powers and I have this recorded of what was happening in the huge riot of SS and police.

EDIT: He changed his name to monkeyrape!

Evidence:http://www.xfire.com/video/4c3fce/

[FL:RP] SharkRape =)" STEAM_0:1:17279483 1:20:30 75 0 active
No. You got told to leave city by police. And you didn't president told me to arrest u and if u dont leave arrest u
No only rebels were banned and I was a chef.
I was on the server at the time. The president had made laws and banned almost everything from the city, my point is:

The SS and Cops did not abuse there jobs, they were just obeying the laws made by the president (Who majorly failed by banning everybody and irritating alot of people). However, there was the odd cop or two that did abuse it such as "Alexx" who put down alot of watchtowers on the roads and on the outskirts of the city ect.
lol, Dictator RP... I have seen it happen many times. I didn't make laws based on RDM or rule breaking though. Believe it or not Dictatorships happened IRL before... crazy, right? :p anyways... the cops kept asking me for arrest warrants and they wouldn't give me a reason, but it seemed like you were prop blocking and doing other crazy stuff, so I had to approve it. I never made any laws saying that the cops were allowed to raid peoples homes. So don't go blaming the President! Cheese

oh and they told me you were shooting the cops in resisting the new Dictator rule... so you were RDM'ing and FailRP as a Chef
(08-18-2011, 05:30 AM)elder189 Wrote: lol, Dictator RP... I have seen it happen many times. I didn't make laws based on RDM or rule breaking though. Believe it or not Dictatorships happened IRL before... crazy, right? :p anyways... the cops kept asking me for arrest warrants and they wouldn't give me a reason, but it seemed like you were prop blocking and doing other crazy stuff, so I had to approve it. I never made any laws saying that the cops were allowed to raid peoples homes. So don't go blaming the President! Cheese

oh and they told me you were shooting the cops in resisting the new Dictator rule... so you were RDM'ing and FailRP as a Chef

I didn't even RDM, if you would have noticed I had 0 kills. And I didn't feed anyone just because I was hiding from the cops and SS for killing and tazering people for no reason.
(08-18-2011, 05:34 AM)reaply Wrote: I didn't even RDM, if you would have noticed I had 0 kills. And I didn't feed anyone just because I was hiding from the cops and SS for killing and tazering people for no reason.

The cops are stupid... like I said I did not create any laws saying that they can random raid or kill on sight, I want to dictate the city but not get banned for breaking the rules Tounge just don't put the blame on me in other words. I had the cops enforce my dictator laws, but then they started randomly raiding which is out of my control especially when they didn't listen to me.

EDIT: wait a second this wasn't MY dictator RP... this was when arreman was the dictator... forget everything I said. I actually have NOTHING to do with this at all xD
I wasn't even blaming you in the first place lol. I am blaming monkeyrape. Elder can you please confirm with me that these people were doing these things?
I joined the server as a rebel and then we began planning a raid. I never set foot into the city to just RP so I am technically not a witness Nervous