Nitrazepam
Hello. Some people seem to be aware that Nitrazepam reduces your fall damage and can survive CDM incidents. My friend was driving my car and he accidentally hit someone when drifting but he used his Nitrazepam bind to survive the impact. We were shocked by this and didn't know what it was until we were told. Next, he jumps off the mountain, we were almost assured that he was dead. However, he wasn't and taught us by stating "If you jump off the mountain and use it before hitting the ground, you'll survive". We were amazed by this as he falls down the mountain, while surviving.

These are only some of the things you can do to prevent death. I have seen some insane events occur with this drug and I think it needs to be edited so that damage is taken when falling and when collided into by another prop. It could be used as a glitch and could allow the user to escape RP situations by making unbelievable jumps or attempt to suicide.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Envy
Wow, that needs to be patched
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • James, Envy, Dauntless
Not really a bug but it is FailRp. That's simply how nitrazepam works. Best way to fix it would be a 10 second timer before it activates. **cough**
Then what's the difference between the /sleep command and the nitrosleepthing? There isn't really an RP reason for the item that I can think of... I guess you could act like you slipped with it or something but... Ehh.....
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Damn people still do this?
This was soo 2012 (when people I knew did it)
but yeah patch needed
and
(08-22-2014, 08:45 PM)Jamster Wrote: Not really a bug but it is FailRp. That's simply how nitrazepam works. Best way to fix it would be a 10 second timer before it activates.

If that was the case you might as well use /sleep, I only use nitrazepam to avoid using the wait timer.

I would of said to move this to the 'Private section' because which does not know about the bug/exploit would simply use it now.
(08-22-2014, 08:45 PM)Jamster Wrote: Not really a bug but it is FailRp. That's simply how nitrazepam works. Best way to fix it would be a 10 second timer before it activates.

The Point of Nitraspazem is too instantly sleep tho :/
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(08-23-2014, 11:53 AM)Envy Wrote:

The Point of Nitraspazem is too instantly sleep tho :/

Yes I know. That's kinda what I was saying, perhaps I didn't. Make that clear enough Wink
Yeah... I didn't know about this, and it explains a LOT of situations for me now. As Jamster said though, it's FailRP if they use Nitrazepam in the situations you were describing here, so just report it to the admins or post a BR.
That last part wasn't just directed to you Bink, it seems like you're an experienced FL player, but to everyone that is reading this and may not fully understand FailRP.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 2 users Like Zecon's post:
  • James_Gaff, Chumps
Eh, It doesn't need a patch, just report it when someone uses it or post a BR on someone