BR | Many SRU and Police
Video 
Name of player:
The names i got were:
rumneyd - FailRP, FearRP, META, Prop Minge, Random Raid
[FL:RP]TheRedLeopard - Prop Climb, Prop Minge, FailRP, FearRP (Shooting at hostage)
Anthonator - FailRP, shooting at hostage
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There were other cops/SRU breaking rules but i couldn't get there names

SteamID:
rumneyd: STEAM_0:1:79697319
[FL:RP]TheRedLeopard: STEAM_0:0:48371878
Anthonator: STEAM_0:1:56347744

Time in GMT: 16:22

Server: v33x

Summary: The video shows and explains what happens throughout that minge filled "RP" *THE REASON THE DOOR WAS ONLY ON FOR 2 SECONDS IS BECAUSE I HAD ONLY JUST BUILT THE BASE AND THE POLICE WERE RAIDING, IM SURE THE LOGS WILL SHOW THIS, EVERY TIME I TRIED TO GET OUT TO CHANGE THE KEYPAD THE SRU SHOT CRAP INTO ME, IM SURE YOU WILL SEE THIS*

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1E1CDS...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
What do I have to do with this? Around 2:45 of the Video, I am trying to tell em that you have the Officer as a Hostage...
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
(08-21-2014, 01:10 PM)Anthonator Wrote: What do I have to do with this? Around 2:45 of the Video, I am trying to tell em that you have the Officer as a Hostage...
You kept shooting at the door then later on in hte video you break in and kill my friend even though he has a hostage at gun point, that is FailRP/FearRP
[Image: high-5.png]
Request on rumneyd reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (rumneyd, STEAM_0:1:79697319) was found violating rules regarding Metagaming and breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 4 days.

Request on [FL:RP]TheRedLeopard reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP]TheRedLeopard, STEAM_0:0:48371878) was found violating rules regarding attempted chair abuse during raid, FailRP, prop climbing to balcony during raid.
Suspension will be applied for 6 days.

Request on anthonator reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (anthonator, STEAM_0:1:56347744) was found violating rules regarding shooting at people while they have hostage, Breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team