Poll: Which computer is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Computer 1
20.00%
1 20.00%
Computer 2
0%
0 0%
They are the same.
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Computer Comparison.
Well hey everyone!
I still have not bought a new computer as I have been carefully thinking about this. Many of you said I needed a desktop and I foolishly denied that fact. I am back and now I need a desktop, I have two that I really like but there are a few things that are unknown to me. I need to know which one you, the computer genius's of FL have to say! Please vote on the poll so I get a basic idea.

HP Pavillion Slimline s5 series - Computer 1

HP Pavillion Slimline Desktop s5 series - PC 2

Which one is better, and are these the same computer infact?
Just to help you compare, I will probably buy the computer with all its stock features, meaning I most likely will not upgrade anything unless its free. Please tell me which one is better, thank you very much.
Ah,HP computers.....

I love 'em , even Got one myself. Smile

Cant really decide but i Think you should take the First one Tounge
They are both S5 derp lol

They are pretty much the same, but PC2 you have a different of hardware to choose from.
(08-16-2011, 08:38 PM)Gestapo Wrote: They are both S5 derp lol

They are pretty much the same, but PC2 you have a different of hardware to choose from.
ROFL , my mistake sorry , what i ment was the first one :3
(08-16-2011, 08:38 PM)Gestapo Wrote: They are both S5 derp lol

No... s5 is a series, I couldnt tell if they were different models or not.
Pfft, you're paying way too much for too little power there. Let me find you the components from scratch. Seeing as the second computer is $429.99 I'm going to stick to a $450 price limit for you. Let's see what we can do.. Give me a while.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Noobias
Or maybe you could buy some hardware and a PCcase, try building your pc your self? Smile

(or maybe you could make a friend do it for you Tounge )
Faustie, thank you. I hope you find something awesome. Tell me what you find.

Prune Juice, I would love to but I dont know how.