Barkles UBL
Your name: [FL:RP] Barkles

Your blacklist ID: 36943

Blacklisted by: [FL] Viktor

Reason: CDM

Involved: Wood

Why we should unblacklist you:
So what happened was I was driving to the lake with Wood and Ivan Tempski and I think wood jumped out by mistake and was injured, we waited for a medic and he was revived. I then got back into my car to spin it round so we could continue to lake but I by complete accident knocked wood over again, I then called a medic but wood was revived and I was blacklisted.

Firstly: I want to repeat this was by complete accident I knocked wood over, I have 750 Hours and 8 RPP, I would never do something like this on purpose.

Second: I called a medic directly after the crash, I didn't run away or anything like that.

Third: I completely understand why it was issued, I can see it looked like I deliberately hit him, but please trust me this was not the case, as lame as this may sound I had only just got the car, and obviously it didn't turn as fast as I thought it would therefore it hit wood. I know that sounds stupid, but I also was going no more than 10 Mph, meaning I wasn't driving recklessly either.

I apoligise to all involved for this, I hope we can resolve it in a civil manor, and I don't pass blame onto anyone except myself, as I can see from Viktor's view it would have looked purposeful.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I think this was accidental, but still I cannot 100% say this since you got into your and instantly drove into me. I'm not sure if you was trying to turn or what but it did look very intentional from everyone elses point of view. I called over via the '@' command and said you had CDMed me, hoping for a revive as I had weapons and a Kevlar armed up at the time. Viktor was watching over and then you was given the blacklist for the CDM.

I understand it might have been accidental, but its the fact you ran me over in the first place that got you the blacklist.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-18-2014, 06:13 PM)Wood Wrote: I think this was accidental, but still I cannot 100% say this since you got into your and instantly drove into me. I'm not sure if you was trying to turn or what but it did look very intentional from everyone elses point of view. I called over via the '@' command and said you had CDMed me, hoping for a revive as I had weapons and a Kevlar armed up at the time. Viktor was watching over and then you was given the blacklist for the CDM.

I understand it might have been accidental, but its the fact you ran me over in the first place that got you the blacklist.

yeah as I've said was truly an accident man, really sorry about it, but you're my mate, I'd never be a dick to you like that
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
You did call the medics, but the fact that Wood was there for quite some time for you to recognize him and you being able to BACK instead of driving right in front made it look very purposeful. You didn't directly drive the car when you entered it, you waited a little moment and then drove slowly (which gave you time to react) towards Wood (no turns or breaking were attempted).

It was caused by your reckless driving and no attention to the situation, which resulted in a CDM. If you had been driving quickly and came out of a turn and he was standing there, it would be a completely different situation. However, your car wasn't running and you drove slowly (slowly enough for you to actually brake). The fact that it was a straight run and not a turned run, makes your statement about you turning around your car questionable.

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify