Getting in the Passengers Seat
Basically, when someone enters a vehicle, you have to unlock the vehicle in order to enter the passengers seat. This is extremely inconvenient as it causes a delay between entering vehicles. For example, I let my friend in and then I have to get him to unlock him which is actually not realistic. Could this be possibly fixed? Because, it is extremely annoying and even when I try to open my door while the passenger, it still doesn't allow me in.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
This is a suggestion and not really a bug, post this in the 'Suggestions' forum.
I'd assume the problem was not intentional. I am not sure though, so I decided to put it under the bugs section. I am unsure how to move it to another topic too. But, did they pruposely do this?
I think they did, So random people dont intentionally fill up your car
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
I understand that, Joram. However, even if I right click on my car, it doesn't let me in if there is already a driver. I find this quite unrealistic and pointless. But, it is up to the admins to decide whether this should be edited.
yes its locked for a reason, or you would end up with random people jumping in all the time
not a bug closed