Money Dissapered
Hello i have this problem that i had 300000 yestrday and today i come on i shows i only have like 3k and it's really annoying me that when i log in the screen shows i have the Money but i dont in game so i am really anoyyed by this i am waiting for you to fix this and hopefully i can retrive my Money P.S sorry about bad english sincerly Džons Bobkets oh and i only had a screen where i had 190000 sorry if i added an extra zero by mistake

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Still people are trying to get free money... Surely you'd know that it doesn't work by now?
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • EuanJ97
Maybe you just counted more Zeros than you had, or maybe you were the president before you last logged off because if you are the president it adds more numbers in the money thing, and I've never had a problem where my money just disappeared
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Chumps
(08-18-2014, 12:48 PM)Raptor Wrote: I've never had a problem where my money just disappeared

That's because he's drawing up false information, he hasn't lost any money. He just wants 'a refund' for something that never happened. If he provided a screenshot of the loading screen, then entering the server straight after which showed that he had 'lost money', then I'd believe him.
I am not lyinig but i think i logged off as a president
(08-18-2014, 01:41 PM)kkadslv Wrote: I am not lyinig but i think i logged off as a president

So how come you said you still had the money on the loading screen? This isn't a very convincing thread if you ask me.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
All we can do now is nothing. Wait for someone to check logs and prove if its lie or not. Its totaly pointless to make a discussion about this Zan. Don't waste yout time here.
Nono, look a lot closer, there is a dot at the end of the 19,850.25

The .25 isn't extra numbers, but is just a error from the tax as the president. It fixed itself after a while so you lose the .25 at the end.

So no Zan, he isn't lying so that was wrong to jump to conclusions, it's just a very simple mistake.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-20-2014, 01:08 AM)Wood Wrote: Nono, look a lot closer, there is a dot at the end of the 19,850.25

The .25 isn't extra numbers, but is just a error from the tax as the president. It fixed itself after a while so you lose the .25 at the end.

So no Zan, he isn't lying so that was wrong to jump to conclusions, it's just a very simple mistake.

I do agree, I was wrong to jump to conclusions. The way that he said it sounded like he'd 'lost' money and wanted a refund (as he stated that he had 300,000 and then dropped to 190,000). I can see why he might've made this mistake.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Wood
For as far as I'm concerned this isn't a bug (anymore), also no new cases of this bug popped up recently.
Also the attachment is broken, so no way of checking what went on exactly.

Moved.