Prop count.
Title of Suggestion: Prop count.

Description: Be able to get higher prop count by admins.
If you are building something really big, your prop count can be fulled. And that's not cool, at all.
If you want your prop count to get higher, you should use "@" and state the following:
I want higher propcount because I'm building this big (warehouse or whatever) and I can't spawn more props now.

Why: If you are building something big, alone and you can't spawn more props.
Would help most of the RP's.

/Evanswachtz
It's a brilliant idea but so many people would want this, so then we end up having tons of props down. If we restricted it to one at a time you'd then have people complaining about wanting the extra props.

The best thing to do is just ask a admin to place your dupe, if it's for a good reason most of the time they'll place it for you.

-support
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Bowiii
(08-18-2014, 12:28 AM)Wood Wrote: It's a brilliant idea but so many people would want this, so then we end up having tons of props down. If we restricted it to one at a time you'd then have people complaining about wanting the extra props.

The best thing to do is just ask a admin to place your dupe, if it's for a good reason most of the time they'll place it for you.

-support

Pretty much sums it up.
The thing is also that there is a reasoning behind the prop limit. Fifty people with 30-40 props each is already bad enough. The staff members shouldn't have a harder job because of this.

Nice idea doe!
Donator Status can increase it up to ten more slots, but you have already achieved that. Also, it could cause alot of server lag due to massive prop-spam or anything related to that so it would have to be closely observed. It could be useful, but mabye you can already ask admins if you are polite? No idea.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
-Support
Spit your big dupe into smaller dupes and get other players your playing with to help spawn it
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Evanswachtz
Done